And 6e print books start to arrive

archermoo

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: And 6e print books start to arrive

If mine was also sent USPS... I may never see it... those guys hate me. :P

Our post office has been accused multiple times of losing certain mail. Seems prescription drugs and gift cards often do not make it out of here or into. I think books are safe though.

Our post office has been accused multiple times of losing certain mail. Seems prescription drugs and gift cards often do not make it out of here or into. I think books are safe though.

Yeah, it doesn't seem likely that anyone who steals prescription drugs is going to have much need of books. Heh. ;) Here's hoping it's just mix-ups in any case.

I used to load their trucks. I enjoyed the work. Paid for crap.

I once had a job unloading 18-wheelers (parts for aboveground pools, mostly). Also paid for crap... but definitely the best exercise I've ever gotten on a job, and man, I've never slept so soundly at night. ;)

If mine was also sent USPS... I may never see it... those guys hate me. :P

Where I live we have mailboxes for the whole block's worth of houses on one corner, with a couple large lockable boxes for packages. The USPS once put a delivery of checks in one of the lockables and never bothered to remove the key or give it to me. Best we could determine they sat in the unlocked box for over a week. :nonp: I also get mail weekly for another house with the same house number and the same first two letters of the street name.

Thus my anxiety about not knowing the delivery method or expected date.

Got mine via UPS (I was a pre-order customer). Wow are they nice to handle. Bright as an angel's wing' date=' heavy as a devil's sin, and as interesting as the world that lives in between.[/quote']I think 6th Edition may be the first game book to require a back brace, sunglasses, and radiation shielding. ;)

Has anyone seen them in local game stores? I might make a trip to mine this weekend to check. I am on their call list for when they arrive, but since I've just started frequenting this particular store, I'm not sure how good they are on follow up calls.

Yay! I've got a tracking number! Well, for Charcter Creation & Combat and Adventuring. Apparently, ordering the Advanced Player's Guide a couple of days kept it from getting into the same shipment - but it should bubble to top soon. (I guess if I had thought of it sooner i'd have PMed Tina so the could have combined the orders and saved a bit on the shipping fee.)