And 6e print books start to arrive

archermoo

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: And 6e print books start to arrive

I ordered at GenCon as well. I'm goign to wait till Friday before I get terribly concerned. Mail is wierd. My mom mails letters to my kids all the time--two letters, same address, mailed from the same place at the exact same time, and they often get here 2-3 days apart from each other.

Looks like two New Jerseyites have theirs. Mine isn't here, so now I need to wonder if it's my local post office being lousy again. (They have a habit of not delivering things and then finally leaving a "last warning" slip without ever having left a first or any other notice.)

Gaming tonight for the 1st time after a long hiatus was hoping to unveil the new books but no joy. Me wills the DHL man to have one with my name on it.

I got one yesterday but it was a stupid gift for #1 son's birthday. My face crumpled when I saw the UK postmark instead of the US one.

Not that it helps' date=' but keep in mind that if it went UPS, you are in a 5 (work) day zone from the warehouse. If USPS it was probably Media Mail, which could in theory take even longer.[/quote']

It probably doesn't help . . . Maya was part of the GenCon Pre-Order I put in for. I haven't had a chance to check with some of the others since last week, but so far of the 8 copies I ordered, only 2 have made it to their desitnations. Mayapuppies is the furthest away from the warehouse though.

And if it was sent Media then it might actually be on a lame mule! :lol:

It probably doesn't help . . . Maya was part of the GenCon Pre-Order I put in for. I haven't had a chance to check with some of the others since last week, but so far of the 8 copies I ordered, only 2 have made it to their desitnations. Mayapuppies is the furthest away from the warehouse though.

And if it was sent Media then it might actually be on a lame mule! :lol:

Have I mentioned that I hate you...:tonguewav

Got my 6e books on monday, now waiting on my BR and APG! From looking at the pdfs I thought I was going to miss the minimalistic green on black, but I have to say the new books are fantastic looking - very slick. And the 6e1 Chapter 4 opening art is epic, I can't get the face out of my mind!

Also, I'm glad it was split into two books, not just because of the convenience, but because of the weight. Combined they would be bigger and heavier than my old AI textbook, which would be quite a feat.

Canada Post just delivered my 6e core books and APG. I had asked Tina if they could include the APG with 6e since my 6e books hadn't shipped when I ordered APG. All three books are in excellent condition. They were shipped from Nevada a week ago.