And 6e print books start to arrive

archermoo

Re: And 6e print books start to arrive

My books arrived today. YEAH!

The phone rings and I see it's the security panel downstairs. I pick up and the mail lady informs me, 'Hi, it's Lois (the mail lady), I've got a big package.'

OH MY!

Needless to say, I had a inkling that she meant my books had arrived. Yeah, oh yeah!

I opened the outer box only to find an inner box. Ohhhh. There was a piece of paper on the bottom of the innerbox, the books, another piece of paper (a little thicker) and a single layer of small curd bubble wrap.

I know this may sound a little picky, but my books were damaged. Not torn in twain or anything of that severity. Vol 1 has a decent dent about halfway down the spine on the top. Vol 2 has a large crimp (drop/smash) corner on the upper right front cover (that deformed the pages down to page 263).

Upon further review I find that the boxes are a little mangled, especially on the bottom corner.

Now, I have a certain amount of belief that Tina (and Co) did not ship my mangled books. Had I purchased dinged/damaged copies I would be rather happy since the damage isn't THAT severe. However, I paid for (and expected) rather pristine copies...and I did not receive them.

I am disappointed.

EDIT: I emailed Order Questions. I also want to say that the books look INCREDIBLE. When I saw them, I peed a little. They are THAT good. The paper is crisp, white and gorgeous. The covers look sturdy and the content (especially the crispness and quality of the images) is top notch. The books, themselves, are WONDERFUL.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put in my order for the APG on Tuesday' date=' and it still hasn't shipped out -- testament, I think, to how insanely busy Tina and Jason must be right now.[/quote']I put my order in for 6E1, 6E2, APG, and the Basic Rulebook almost two weeks ago, and it still hasn't shipped out (listed as "pending").

Stop griping. :)

Only during the Christmas season. I don't think they've started Saturday delivery as of yet.

WHA... Uh... er.... uh... wh... ma... but... ehh... AWWwwwwwww butiwantedthem....

I guess I wait to see if they don't come on monday.

*sigh*