The best Superpet?

Bloodstone

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The best Superpet?

You could always give the hedgehog Nummy Muffin Coocol Butter-like powers to enslave people's minds with its cuteness.

Personally I favor parrots. They can fly, talk, have sort-of opposable thumbs, and human length lifespans. All it needs is the addition of superhuman intelligence and her character could have a lab assistant/collaborator.

A Gerbil with a Hunted... who's superpower is that they're always clean, no matter what they get into... Found at the pound, or down the street. This animal loves the little girl, as if she is protecting him.... but that's what I would do... er.. I mean the pet... I mean, if I were making the character... ahem... yah, that's it.

A goldfish that's half gerbil (don't ask, it was the Golden Age), with the power to survive in air, and mentally command all air life with little circles that come out of its forehead! It could ride around on a land seahorse, and have adventures with Aerogoldfishboy!

Okay, I'll just let myself out of this thread, no need for you to bother.

Personally I favor parrots. They can fly' date=' talk, have sort-of opposable thumbs, and human length lifespans. All it needs is the addition of superhuman intelligence and her character could have a lab assistant/collaborator.[/quote']

No Parrot sidekicks always reminds me of Madame Fatal comics first transvestite hero:

Madam+fatal+go+on.jpg

Appearance+changes.jpg

Personally I favor parrots. They can fly' date=' talk, have sort-of opposable thumbs, and human length lifespans. All it needs is the addition of superhuman intelligence and her character could have a lab assistant/collaborator.[/quote']

In my current '7th Sea' campiagn, the PCs have a parrot. It can wisecrack and make obscene remarks in just about every language they have encountered so far, as well as seeming to have a human-level intelligence (when it suits). The running joke is that it is actually a highly evolved, awesomely paracosmic being in disguise. Of course, the parrot is neither confirming nor denying this theory.

In my current '7th Sea' campiagn' date=' the PCs have a parrot. It can wisecrack and make obscene remarks in just about every language they have encountered so far, as well as seeming to have a human-level intelligence (when it suits). The running joke is that it is actually a highly evolved, awesomely paracosmic being in disguise. Of course, the parrot is neither confirming nor denying this theory.[/quote']

asin in the case of hector "shipwreck" delgado's parrot polly

[Minsc] Go for the eyes' date=' Boo! [/Minsc']

One of my favorite quotes from any game: "Boo is small and evasive, and there is ever so much of Minsc to search." Although "This behaviour must not continue. Feel the burning stare of my hamster and change your ways. " is pretty good, too. (oh, and here is a whole webpage for Minsc quotes.)