What if Steve Long is an agent of Empress Istvatha V’han?

Pizza Man

Stymied by the supers of the Champions Universe, the Empress Istvatha V’han has contacted Steve long of this universe. To avoid an invasion here, Steve has agreed to create an army of supers for the Empress.

It works like this: The empress wants supers who want to be super. So genetic enhancers have been embedded in the paper and ink of all 6th edition Hero products. Just reading one of his books is enough to alter your genes.

Secondly, exposure to certain light and radio waves (emitted by special websites like this) will activate the genetic enhancers. The process is slow and may take several years...but YOU will receive super powers.

The only downside is agents of the Empress Istvatha V’han will show up at your door with a draft notice.

and its all Steve's fault. He might even have placed loyalty nanites into his books.

So, what powers will you end up with, knowing you will spearhead an invasion force?

Likely you will be stuck with a mere 400 points and a 62 active point limit, but I'm told your powers will grow with experience.

I will likely be an energy projecting summoner, similar to Psidestep (in my sig).

Whats in your menu, future overlord of CU?

Re: What if Steve Long is an agent of Empress Istvatha V’han?

It would explain the why Mr. long knows so much about the Empress Istvatha V’han. He know too much about her and her forces. He is obviously in her employ and spreading propaganda. He must be brought forth for an aggressive interview (interrogation) as soon as possible.

Unless of coarse he can explain how he gained this information.

QM, Chief Inquisitor of HERO Games!!!

P.S.: Do you confess!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hEh2NH6teY

My menu would be flight at high Mach speeds (and senses and reflexes jacked up to compensate), strength enough to lift a fully loaded Blackjack bomber (~250 tonnes) above my head and toughness enough to take anything up to an ATGM (face it, these days just being bullet proof isn't enough).

Then, I'd want to be a solar capacitor. That is, the more time I spend in direct sunlight, the more powerful my energy powers become. And bear in mind, I can now fly above the clouds.

And I'm not spearheading anyone's invasion force, boyo.

Keeping in mind that in any Army for every one that fights there are many in support roles.

I think what I would have is a suite of enhanced senses, to know where I am needed. Healing touch. Area effect or usable by others also force field/force wall. Movement powers to get in/make the pickup/get out.

I would be a field medic, stabilizing and evacing the wounded.

Who' date=' according to her pic in CKC is a spoiled, bratty 16-year kid who will throw a universe-sized paddy when she doesn't get her own way.[/quote']

Thankfully, she has a much better picture in the new Villains book.

Stymied by the supers of the Champions Universe, the Empress Istvatha V’han has contacted Steve long of this universe. To avoid an invasion here, Steve has agreed to create an army of supers for the Empress.

It works like this: The empress wants supers who want to be super. So genetic enhancers have been embedded in the paper and ink of all 6th edition Hero products. Just reading one of his books is enough to alter your genes.

Secondly, exposure to certain light and radio waves (emitted by special websites like this) will activate the genetic enhancers. The process is slow and may take several years...but YOU will receive super powers.

The only downside is agents of the Empress Istvatha V’han will show up at your door with a draft notice.

and its all Steve's fault. He might even have placed loyalty nanites into his books.

So, what powers will you end up with, knowing you will spearhead an invasion force?

Likely you will be stuck with a mere 400 points and a 62 active point limit, but I'm told your powers will grow with experience.

I will likely be an energy projecting summoner, similar to Psidestep (in my sig).

Whats in your menu, future overlord of CU?

What about 5th ed.?

Keeping in mind that in any Army for every one that fights there are many in support roles.

I think what I would have is a suite of enhanced senses, to know where I am needed. Healing touch. Area effect or usable by others also force field/force wall. Movement powers to get in/make the pickup/get out.

I would be a field medic, stabilizing and evacing the wounded.

Interesting,

What I want: high SPD/DEX. Energy Blaster. Possible flight. With high toughness. (essentially my favorite character type

As a supporter: I could see myself as some kind of super scout/tracker. Extremely enhanced senses. With extras like telescopic vision, nightvision, infrared/ultraviolet vision, sonic hearing, etc. (hopefully with the ability to turn off, or I might go crazy quickly). Course high SPD/DEX, and possible flight would be a help in my scouting as well as a natural ability to camouflage/invisibility. It'd be perfect, I can serve yet keep with my loner nature.

I' date=' for one, welcome our new sexy, slinky, green-skinned Overlady, and will gladly serve as the spearhead of her conquering forces.[/quote']

I thought you were in it to conquer Earth on your own?