STAR HERO Cover Sneak Peek!

Steve Long

Re: STAR HERO Cover Sneak Peek!

Likewise.....something about the perspective in this one bothers me, has kind of a Battle over Coruscant feel meets B-5 Rendering feel to it... *shrug* 5e Cover was cool, imposing, open to imagining. Definitly think this falls short of the very cool Fantasy Hero Cover....

~Rex....doesn't find it horrible.....just most likely wouldn't print it to hang on the wall.

I like it. To me it says, "Epic space battles!" in the same way that the Fantasy Hero cover says to me, "Epic fantasy battles!" I mean, I suppose it's not always about epic battles, but I imagine it is going to turn heads on a shelf. I like that you decided to use the same artist. To me, it gives the books an immediate coherency. The covers are similar, yet different, an I like that. Seeing a Champions cover from him would have been pretty cool, too.

I thought y'all would enjoy a sneak peek at the awesome Star Hero cover art! It's by Tyler Walpole' date=' who did last year's equally awesome [i']Fantasy Hero[/i] cover.

It's a bit dark, but it should be attention getting. Hope the cover helps to pump up the Star Hero sales!

BTW I do like it. The old Star Hero cover was so bland, I can't even remember what is on it.

I quite like the cover. I just hope that it indicates that fleet mass combat rules were included. I tend to be discouraged when a cover does not represent the contents of a book (such as Ultimate Base displaying what the rules inside would term a vehicle).