Effects of "Heightened Libido"?

Steve

Re: Effects of "Heightened Libido"?

Well, I'm thinking in terms of comic book strength levels. The character in question is as strong as eight noteworthy men (10 STR), or (I think) 10 ordinary men of 8 STR. That's a pretty large difference in physical power. I'm not saying she couldn't mate with an ordinary man, just that she'd have to be more careful and restrained.

Hmm, in thinking back to my earlier postings, her libido grew in parallel with her increase in strength. Think of her as a woman dealing with a libido as strong as what you find in ten ordinary men.

Not to mention some of the strongest muscles in a woman's body are ones she can't quite control (at least not totally not without practice). This is actually problem for some female bodybuilders or naturally strong women. The equivalent of 25 strength would be amazing in real world terms though it doesn't qualify you as a "brick" in most Champions games.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Still' date=' a full strength hug that does an average of 3 Body past the defenses of a normal man is a decent reason for wanting a romantic partner that is built a little sturdier.[/quote']

I actually play a similar angle with Landslide. She has 40-60 STR and weights 400 Kilo (permanent double DI). And in moments of exitement or during a bad dream she could accidently use her full STR on her partner. But even her casual STR is enough to do 4d6-6d6 Normal Damage. Sure she can hold back, but holding back and having fun do not mix well. There would always be some shadow over a realtionship because she has to constantly take care unless her interst has brick durability when not in action.

Heck, even just joking around with people is dangerous. Just taking jockingly hit somebody in the upper arm. Normally you can#t do much damage but she could actually break that arm with casual STR.

When Supermans "I feel like I live in a world of cardboard" speech (JLU Cartoon) is real, I would not want to have his powers and date a fragile human reporter....

Billy Batson or Bruce Wayne has it way easier here...

Vaginal lubrication and swelling in the nipples and genitals' date=' IIRC. It's been awhile since I read the article.[/quote']

I'd be prepared to accept

Vaginal lubrication and swelling in the nipples
differ, but I'm hard pressed to conclude that
swelling in the genitals,
is not a male response.

I'd be prepared to accept differ' date=' but I'm hard pressed to conclude that is not a male response.[/quote']

Well, the physiological distinction was between female anger and desire. The female genitals(clitoris, clitoral hood, inner and outer labia) do actually tend to swell/engorge with blood when aroused.

Well' date=' the physiological distinction was between female anger and desire. The female genitals(clitoris, clitoral hood, inner and outer labia) do actually tend to swell/engorge with blood when aroused.[/quote']

No wonder considering that both primary and secondary characteristics form from the exaclty same embryonic base:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_homologues_of_the_human_reproductive_system

I think Mr. Gillen was referring to a specific supplement for Hero system. That product is not, as far as I know, connected to Hero system.

I'm sure that if Hero Games published The Ultimate Sex it would sell spectacularly if properly marketed.

Lucius Alexander

The Ultimate Palindromedary - maybe not

I think Mr. Gillen was referring to a specific supplement for Hero system. That product is not, as far as I know, connected to Hero system.

I'm sure that if Hero Games published The Ultimate Sex it would sell spectacularly if properly marketed.

Lucius Alexander

The Ultimate Palindromedary - maybe not

Hero doesn't call its books "Ultimate" anymore. Which makes sense; you shouldn't call your book "Ultimate" if it needs a revision or sequel.

It'd probably be more like HERO Sex or Sex HERO.

JG

Hero doesn't call its books "Ultimate" anymore. Which makes sense; you shouldn't call your book "Ultimate" if it needs a revision or sequel.

JG

Adult Hero--a general supplement for Hero System dealing with mature themes, including social combat, romantic and sexual elements in gaming, and running adventures with an erotic theme(e.g., succubi, vampires, love spells, winning the hand of a princess, etc.). Disclaimer--no material in this book was inspired, influenced or derived from The Game That Must Not Be Named.

JG

You're right, they don't.

I still say "Ultimate Sex" would sell based on the title alone.

Lucius Alexander

Penultimate Palindromedary

JG

but Ultimate Base was for 6e - they COULD have renamed it if they wanted to.

A batch of young superhumans' date=' spawned from the idle hands of a pubescent orphaned alien, would be a rather different premise for a high-powered Teen Champions campaign...[/quote']

I actually proposed a game for the Global Guardians website once (though I never followed through because it was way too much work for too little reward) that actually had something like that as the basis.

PRINEVILLE (based in and around the real town of Prineville, OR) was going to be a teen Champions game. The PCs would be limited to inherent powers, or to powers that could be justified by inherent abilities (supergenius build armor, etc)--no magic, no aliens--because...they were all the offspring of a single supervillain. Said supervillain could manipulate his own body, right down to the genetic level. But doing so by trial and error was very dangerous. On the other hand, he could maintain himself in excellent health and youth indefinitely.

So he took up residence in a small town as a doctor and began fathering children on women all over town, either directly by impersonating their husbands, or by his own special brand of in vivo fertilization during medical procedures. And each child's DNA was different. A lot of them didn't do well. The rate of miscarriages and birth defects in the town skyrocketed. There were plenty of investigations, and lots of rumors (including radioactive meteors...), but none of them ever went anywhere.

But SOME of the kids turned out healthy. And some of them began developing superpowers at around puberty (which is when the game would have begun). Which meant it was almost time for their loving daddy to start...harvesting the more successful kids and acquiring their powers for himself via destructive analysis. As the game progressed, the PCs would have begun finding clues that would lead them to the discovery of their mutual background. (And if any of the superpowered characters, PCs or NPCs got romantically involved, it was going to be an ugly surprise when they learned that they were half-siblings....)