Need help with a name for a silly Villain. (Mild Political Bent, with apologies)

Enforcer84

So, last night I cooked a rather uninspiring steak and baked potato dinner. I was bemoaning the slightly undecooked nature of my potato to my buddy Log-man and said it was "Firm...like Iron."

to which he responded, "Iron Potato."

Now rather than go with the obvious Tony Starch joke...I countered with the (I thought clever) "Iron Potato, fiercest of the Shaolin Vegetable Styles."

...so the spark was set for a Vegan martial artist. And thus my intellectual (barely) exercise began.

Now a vegan wouldn't dismiss the animal styles out of hand...so I came to the conclusion that my villain was a PETA Terrorist, refusing to use styles that "enslave the spirits of animals."

As a member of PETA my villain(ess) would play into their long-standing practice of what appears to be misogynistic "information campaings."

The three pillars of PETA's attacks on the evils of society are: Faulty logic, Fanaticism, and Sexism - (you could swap out any of the above for "Animal Euthanasia," hypocrisy, and "Attention Whoring."

So this villainess is violent, spews rhetoric, and espouses her beliefs during combat.She may need to sacrifice puppies to keep her abilities.

But I need a name.

Gaia Unchained. :) There's also ALF (Animal Liberation Force), ELF (Earth Liberation Force), and Earth First!
Excellent!

Now I need Lucious to help me develop Shou Lin vegetable style martial arts and we're golden...

"Iron Potato" is a damage resistance

Asparagus Spear is your KA strike...

but what else? What ELSE!?!

.The Artichoke Hold, obviously!!

And the crushing attack that Must Follow a Throw or Grab and Throw - The Squash!

And the Escape maneuver, Lettuce-go.

The two Flash maneuvers - Corn Attack, to the ears, and Potato Attack, to the eyes. Maybe even a throat strike Flash to voice, the BeansDon'ttalk.

A "turtle up" Block maneuver might be Pumpkin Shell.

Lucius Alexander

Making the palindromedary hungry

.The Artichoke Hold, obviously!!

And the crushing attack that Must Follow a Throw or Grab and Throw - The Squash!

And the Escape maneuver, Lettuce-go.

The two Flash maneuvers - Corn Attack, to the ears, and Potato Attack, to the eyes. Maybe even a throat strike Flash to voice, the BeansDon'ttalk.

A "turtle up" Block maneuver might be Pumpkin Shell.

Lucius Alexander

Making the palindromedary hungry

But beans do talk. They are the musical fruit. Everyone knows that. :P

Alpha Green, perhaps? A grab/entangle power/move would be Blackberry Snarl, or perhaps Sundew. A dodge while moving is Dandelion Seed (or maybe Leaf on the Wind). A NND attack might be Habanero Caress (or Pepper Spray for a Flash blinding attack). An ongoing NND might be Nettle Touch or Poison Ivy Stoke. And Hickory Burl is a block.

How about this...Honey Bee Attack!-probably an area effect attack or autofire, with charges of course (honey bees only sting once). The thought behind this is that Vegans don't use honey unless they're attacking the fascist slavemongering devourers of helpless animals.

Bananas to trip people up but tomatoes being squishy either work as flash attacks or again to slip people up.

However if you are using fruit and vegetables there is something that someone in PETA can use to very deadly effect depending on the medical condition of their victim. People on kidney dialysis cannot have foods rich in potassium like tomatoes or bananas or kiwi fruit (also nuts and chocolate). So if a target has kidney problems then they could be killed by her using something that a police officer may dismiss at first. You don't think of food as a murder weapon unless someone chokes on it or their stomach explodes (i.e. the film Seven and it;s take on Gluttony).

Banana peel trip up, entangle, they keep falling over so cannot move.

Plum stone spit, auto fire RKA extra time (multiple plums must be placed in mouth the flesh removed and then a volley of stones are spit out).

(Insert other stoned fruit for Flash Sight etc).

Wouldnt the plum stone spit be the hail of watermelon seeds? Eb auto fire!