Theme Weaponry help needed. The Red Cap

Enforcer84

so the Red Cap, a Green Goblin inspired villain, needs his hi-tech arsenal of themed weapons. I could use the Halloween weapons from Equipment guide but I'd prefer a little more close to his MO which is Fairy Tale style...

So I have a Ruby Apple Bomb (Knock out Gas) and a few throwing Axes  dubbed "Woodsman's Hatchets"

anything else? My Fairy Tale knowledge has abandoned me. 

Humm ... have you looked at the Marvel supervillians The Brothers Grim? All of there weapions are loosely based on fairy tails. Instant Beanstalk Seeds. Detachable Finger Missels ("The Robber Bridegroom"). The Goose Which Layes The Golden (And Explosive) Eggs. Rumpleskiltion Sleep Barb. Robot Prince-Frogs.

Humm ... have you looked at the Marvel supervillians The Brothers Grim? All of there weapions are loosely based on fairy tails. Instant Beanstalk Seeds. Detachable Finger Missels ("The Robber Bridegroom"). The Goose Which Layes The Golden (And Explosive) Eggs. Rumpleskiltion Sleep Barb. Robot Prince-Frogs.

Nice, I had forgotten them, than you!

Red Caps dyed their hats in Human blood. This guy is probably as nasty as The Joker and as murderous. Should have an Iron Pike or Scythe as a weapon. Also they are said to be "impossible to outrun".  Bow or Slingshot with "elfshot" would be good. Both Sleepy and/or some sort of unluck (ie drain on OCV/DCV)

In some versions of the folklore, Redcaps use their big iron shoes to stamp / land on people with when leaping down from towers, etc... so rather than just clinging boots, why not have a built-in effect of extra Hand-to-Hand damage for kicks or even a no range AE Radius stomp?

And an isolated tower is about the most fairly tale base available...

I remember them.  They tangled with Spider Woman Jessica Drew back when she had her own comic.

I remember them.  They tangled with Spider Woman Jessica Drew back when she had her own comic.

Humm ... If I remember there were two sets of "Brothers Grim". The original one were two manikins posessed by a villian named "Mister Doll". The second one were two brothers who stolen the costumes, and found out that the costumes themselves were magical.

Red caps have been known to kill victims by rolling boulders over them. Not really something that one carries in a pocket or pouch, but perhaps a mini version, like a field of marbles? :think:

Or one that starts as a pebble and grows in size?

You two mean something like this:

youtu.be/4UUxK8Rl2To

Some ideas:

Fiary Dust - Tinker Bell from Peter Pan used it to let others fly (her flight was always on when not in the rain); But it could also be something around Joker Toxin instead.

Instruments are a thing, with the Flute being alrady noted.

Regarding Complciations:

There are some legends that claim that Fair Folk cannot tell a lie

In some they also cannot touch iron or even stand the sound of a iron bell.

In some legend they do not like being said "thank you" as this is the first step for the good deed being forgotten. The thank should either be saved (to not be forgotten) or be expressed by something emotional of value for thanking.