Supers Image game

phoenix240

2 hours ago, Quackhell said:

world defenders 4.png

Blue Arrow

This hero is not the inventor of the equipment merely the person most qualified to use it. They went through a gruelling training regime and countless hours of target practice in order to master the crossbows and trick bolts that they would be called on to use. Their name is unknown but she answers to Sarah. It appears she was either a police officer or soldier/marine as they know how to act in combat situations but they do not shoot to kill but bring down an opponent. All other information like tragic family background or witness to criminal activity has been removed from public and even private access. Even telepathy and mind control will not reveal the truth. 

3 hours ago, Quackhell said:

Yeah this thread may be on it's last legs, but i'll go ahead and post up an image anyway.

world defenders 4.png

She is the supervillain Boltcross. A expert at shooting crossbows, she is also a trained acrobat and martial artist. She specializes in thievery and challenging other marksmen types. She is also for hire, but is no assassin. She never personally kills, and will not work with/for known killers.

...on the other hand, she won't stop someone else from killing if it is needed.

(Not a big fan of anime, so I typically avoid those.  Also, things get busy once in a while.)

The woman known as CoBolt is a mid-level speedster with a wide range of trick crossbow bolts at her disposal thanks to an ARGENT storage facility she literally ran into one day.  She's not quite a heroine, more of a vigilante and sometimes mercenary (if the pay is right and the job isn't too distasteful). 

15 hours ago, BoloOfEarth said:

My apologies for the delay.  I tried posting an image yesterday but was having trouble.  Had to find a new site to host the images. 

Never mind, I'll upload the image to the forum.

Kamakazi.jpg

This is Red Bolt, a flying energy blaster. A superhero, he can come across as extremely cocksure and arrogant, forgetting not everyone can shoot energy from his hands, fly, or is stronger and quicker than a normal human. Prehaps because he is an alien from a race where everyone can do what he does, as oppose to here where a select few can do what he can do, he feals superior to others.

19 hours ago, BoloOfEarth said:

Kamakazi.jpg

Red Sun

Australia has a new hero, the Red Sun. He operates in Sydney mainly but has also been seen in action in Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart and Adelaide. His flight enables him to avoid a little bit of the damage that most superfights generate. He has managed to tailor his energy powers to do minimal damage to people despite the fact villains are aware of it and take action accordingly.

Red Storm

Anatoli Tarkov is the son of the Cold War era soviet superhero also named Red Storm. His father participated in the August Coup and was slain by his former teammate Venerable Ilya. His mother thereafter sought asylum in the United States. Anatoli's energy and weather manipulation abilities manifested in his early twenties as the genetic treatments that empowered his father were passed down to him. Anatoli decided to adopt the Red Storm name and claimed he was rebelling against the Western Ideology and embracing hardline Communism. However this was largely just talk. Anatoli enjoys the wealth and infamy that come with being a supervillain more than any political motivation. 

I know where you got that one. Can't use the same name so

Shush

The problem with the world today is that people are too loud. With their TVs, their music (in cars or at home or portable), their computers or their speech. This is what led to Shush. He hate noise and so eliminates it. That might means he kills someone particularly if he has destroyed something causing a noise and they then can't stop screaming. Peace and quite is what he wants and peace and quite is what he will inflict on everyone. Be warned.  

2 hours ago, Quackhell said:

Here we go.

Pulse.jpg

Grid is his handle. He is a lethal mercenary, assasion, and sometimes arsonists for hire. The thing is, he is not exactly a physical being, but a creature of the Internet who can exist in the physical world for a short time. If he is able to connect to Internet, he can 'download' any weapon or equipment he needs at a moment's notice.

Grid only comunicates while in cyberspace, and only to computers and electronic devices. And Grid accepts Bitcoin.

Little known fact - everybody's heartbeat is different.  The heart rate, the amplitude of the beats, little microscopic pauses between some beats.  If you've got good hearing-- and I mean really, really good -- you can tell one person from another in a pitch black room just by how their heart sounds. 

My hearing is that sharp.  Good thing, too, since I'm blind as a bat.

You'd think that being blind would be a major impediment to a career as an assassin, but I do okay.  I've got this sonar-like ability that helps me know what's where, and my other senses are ramped up a bit too.  (Let's not talk about an empowered sense of smell.  One trip in a crowded elevator at a game convention should let you know how bad that could be.)  I can even make a good guess, based on the heart rate change and the smell of a sweat outbreak and what-not, whether someone's lying.  And trust me, you want to know when your client is lying to you about your next target. 

I even made this tricked-out man-portable missile launcher.  Sure, the missiles are kinda small, not much larger than a rifle bullet.  But they home in on the target's heartbeat.  All I gotta do is fire in their general direction and the missiles will zip around obstacles, then wham!  Right in the ticker. 

Anyway, that's why my code name is Heart Beat. 

Suffering from insomnia, Derek St. John tried to develop a ultrasound device that enables people to sleep soundly. The 'Morpheus' device worked too well and Derek fell asleep for the first time in weeks.

He didn't wake up until a week later. Upon reawakening he discovered that the Morpheus device was stolen by his own brother Eugene who being an mechanical engineer himself, altered the device into a scythe and used it to not only put people into slumber but also somehow inflict vivid nightmares on the sleeping people before robbing them blind. Derek soon confronted Eugene who now called himself the Boogeyman and dressed like the grim reaper, zapped him with the scythe. Much to their surprise, the Morpheus weapon didn't affect Derek and during the struggle Eugene made his getaway.

Determined to undo the harm his brother had caused, Derek built another Morpheus machine and made a costume which concealed his identity.

Now as The Sandman, he ensures the innocent people of the city will sleep soundly without fear of the Boogeyman.

15 hours ago, SteelCold said:

Neutron.thumb.jpg.9c2e40e670a387a8288ff269637abb6a.jpg

Neutron Dance

It is not that often that someone in a disco gets superpowers but that is the case with Neutron Dance who was a scientist who was enjoying a boogie in the disco when he contracted powers. Perhaps appropriately he was dancing to the Pointer Sisters who had a hit with said song. it is there that coincidence ends as he was a biologist and zoologist not someone studying chemistry or physics. The US Department of Defence has redacted the name of the scientist in order to protect his family or so they claim. The media particularly the blogs however claim that the Department experimented on him increasing his power and also his devotion to the State.He seems to have no free will which can be troubling. 

On December 17, 2019 at 8:24 PM, SteelCold said:

Neutron.thumb.jpg.9c2e40e670a387a8288ff269637abb6a.jpg

Quanton The Ionic Man

Dr. Horatio Blevins was working with CERN at the Large Hadron Collider when aliens known as the Reavers released the Cascade Effect in the Earth's atmosphere. In Blevins case he absorbed energy from the LHC and due the Cascade gained the ability to manipulate matter at a subatomic level. He shortly thereafter transformed himself into a physical marvel and when asked joined with the other people granted abilities from the Cascade to form the Luminaries. He along with other members Rosewood, Old Jo, Blitzbreaker, Speed Round and Nautilus defeated the Reavers and now stand as the Earth's ultimate defenders.