DC Movies- if at first you don't succeed...

Cassandra

On 12/30/2023 at 12:57 PM, slikmar said:

Sadly, the credits scene just continues a disgusting joke from earlier in the movie, and I don't recommend sitting around for it.

Well, I thought it was funny.

Saw AQ2 this afternoon.  It started off pretty clumsily but got significantly better by about the halfway point.  It had a bit too much action-for-its-own-sake, but the plentiful internal conflicts made up for that.  Definitely worth the matinee price.

Oh, and I really liked the vehicle designs in this one.  I want one of those!

On 12/30/2023 at 7:06 PM, Christopher R Taylor said:

From what I've seen, Orm look a lot more like Aquaman than Jason Mamoa.  Its too bad they didn't trust the character enough to go with the comic book version.

Momoa's physique is fine, but he needs a haircut.  Give him Arthur's traditional styling instead of the deranged hobo look and he'd be okay.

Edited by Rich McGee

15 hours ago, Old Man said:

Well, I thought it was funny.

I think how one takes that scene (and the joke in general) depends on...well, in case someone does not want the joke spoiled

Spoiler

the similarities between invertebrate seafood (shrimp, lobsters, crabs, etc.) and invertebrate land animals (like spiders and bugs).