Trencher

How do you use it?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How do you use it?

• Dont use it.
    • Articles
    • Forums
    • News

Hello I was wondering if you read the CBR site, and if you do how do you read it?

Do you read their news or editorials/articles or do you mostly use the forums?

If I did it right you should be able to vote for each thing you use it for.

I read news there when they show up in google searches and I try to skim the forums a couple of times per year to see what people are talking about. 

I literally haven't read comics in almost two decades. A lot of what they've been doing this millennium didn't connect with me, either in story or art. They were pricing me out of their market, too. So I guess I just got out of the habit.

Champions filled my superhero needs.

I do not read or trust CBR. I occasionally poke Bounding InTo Comics, but frankly I have no interest in mainstream comics any more, as I am looking mostly at Manga and Indiegogo titles these days. I could care less if the big two went away now. I used to work in comics in the early 90’s. I had fun, and comic-con was fun. Apparently not any more. These days the media is too soft because they want to maintain Access, rather than ask difficult questions. So no, I do not read CBR. 

Someone offered me CBR, but I refused. My building and my health insurance don't allow me to use it. Pity -- it's supposed to be really good for muscle pain if you can live with the brightly-colored Bohemian monkeys constantly borrowing your computer so they can get back to work on War and Peace (I keep trying  to tell them that's plagiarism, but I just can't get through to them).