June 2023 Superdraft: Get Your Ship Together 

Pariah

All right, at long last I have the updates completed. Please look closely at post #3 in this thread and compare to your own records. Let me know what needs to be updated and/or corrected. I have at least one poster who (I think) has more picks than available slots, so follow up with me and let me know what you'd like done.

If you have everything chosen, including a title, you will find your name listed in bold on the updated rosters.

Please take the remainder of this week to fill in anything you might still be missing. I will post the poll sometime between Saturday and Monday, running until the end of the month.

Great work everybody!

Option 6: Additional Cargo: Galactus (Marvel Comics) (incubating)

Option 7: Death Star evolves from All Spark and an incubating Galactus. Possible outcomes 

1) Into a sentient Borg Cube with the Replicators as an "immunity system" and the Dark Heart the ability to convert biological matter into machine matter

2) as per 1) but the Death Star Borg Cube hybrid gains the additional ability of replication and replicates into multiple Death Stars with a Borg hive mind. (Credit: Old Man)

3) As per 1) however the Death Star Borg hybrid becomes a Transformer that rivals Unicron

4) Similar per 3) however the new form is that of Galactus. Galactus may or may not have a herald. 

4a) More than likely Agnes the Borg Queen becomes Galactus new herald. 4b) All the ex-Borg become heralds of Galactus. 4c) Each Herald is assigned an individual Death Star/Borg Cube as per 2). Borg-infused replicators are additional "sub heralds" and can transform due to AllSpark. Each planet consumed to feed Galactus' hunger with the planets assimilated ieterraformed into a new Death Star Borg Cube and the people of the planet becoming Borg drones. 

Outline & synopsis

We open with the Death Star firing on a planet destroying it with the Death Star crew observing the outcome. In Episode 2 we are given a clue that the crew are not evil as they seem. In Episode 3 we learn the planet destroyed maybe for a good cause, and by the end of this episode we also learn the Death Star is gaining sentience and evolving, becoming more Borg-like. But are the crew in the thrall of the Death Star? In Episode 4, we learn that the crew are in the thrall of the mind of the Death Starand they break free. By the end of the episode, the crew learn about the cargo the Death Star is carrying: The Replicators, the Dark Heart, the AllSpark and an incubation chamber for Galactus. In Episode 5 we see the crew of the Enterprise for the first time in the retro-fitted Enterprise-D along with Vision. They are investigating reports of a "moon" destroying planets. The crew of the Death Star, now not in the thrall of the Death Star are fighting for their lives as the Star's defences -- The Replicators -- are after them. Episode ends on a cliff-hanger. Episode 6 we see our ragtag crew of the Death Star trying to sabotage the evolution process, to no avail and getting beamed over the Enterprise-D saving their lives. The second half of this episode is the Big Plan -- an away team will try to retrieve the AllSpark which will hopefully stall the evolution process and also to free Galactus before he completely becomes Borgafiedand Death Star-afied. Episode 7, the plan, mostly succeeds however not without action, dramaand a tension-packed cliff-hanger about Galactus fate. Episode 8 (the finale) sees the both crews on the Enterprise-D along with their new ally Galactus as Lifebringeragainst the evolved and transforming Death Star Borg hybrid with surprise Agnes The Borg Queen as herald and held against her will. Thuswe have a cosmic Life vs Death situation between Galactus the Lifebringervs the Death Star. The battle is won when the Enterprise crew give Galactus the AllSpark which acts as a “super-mario” power-up and fly inside to sever the connection to the Dark Heart and blow it up with a few quantum torpedos, and rescue Agnes. 

Title: Picard season 4: The Borg Empire Strikes Back

My very late last picks... a group of noble creatures with little reason to trust humans and every reason not to trust "Xanatos' lackeys", a returned wizard freed from a Crystal Cave ready to bring ancient wisdom to a new world where magic has returned, and one last treasure, a big one!

Option 5: Gargyoles (From the Animated Series)

gargoyles-awakening-artwork.png

Option 6: Merlin (Excalibur movie version)

19aac97c3aecaedb30e0a58dd455988a.jpg

Option 7: The Seal of Solomon

latest?cb=20181215141145

And with that, it looks like all the rosters are complete!  Kindly double-check your rosters for errors, omissions, and/or ytpos and let me know if there's anything I need to fix.

Poll coming tomorrow! (Probably)