Superhero Images

schir1964

Mangog,

You are to be congratulated. You took some of the worse drawings from a Champions product and made them look good.

The Man O War one is absolutely wonderful.

The Coral one is just right.

However the new look Orca does not look as good and the Moray looks too cute. The latter needs to look a little more threatening. The former is just my view.

With Moray it is the eye and the teeth that give me the impression.

Originally posted by Mangog

I can easily make Moray more ferocious, but what do you think Killer whale needs? I made him a mutant rather a giant in a whale costume and I thought maybe I'd taken it too far.

Orca looks great. Don't mess with him. I can't wait to see him colored with a little additional detail. What you have there is really cool.

You're one busy mofo, Mangog. Keep it up.

I've had no time to draw lately. Well, except for my tarot cards. I was making a set using the characters from my game. So far I've picked out 21 of the 22 major arcanna, and rendered seven of them. I've printed and laminated a few; they don't look too shabby, if I say so myself.

Originally posted by Blue

I've had no time to draw lately. Well, except for my tarot cards. I was making a set using the characters from my game. So far I've picked out 21 of the 22 major arcanna, and rendered seven of them. I've printed and laminated a few; they don't look too shabby, if I say so myself.

I'd love to see a sample Blue. Does anyone remeber the V&V adventure "The Pentacle Plot?" It had a tarot card cover that I thought was really cool. I've always wanted to try it but never have.

They're on my laptop at home. I'll post a few later.

Here's something I drew on lunch hour completely on the computer. If no one has said it yet... drawing with a mouse sucks. (I have a tablet at home for such things)

This is Pathfinder, an NPC, using her tracking powers and her forceblade (A katana that roughly resembles the old gamma world "vibroblade")

attachment.php?s=&postid=156887