Superhero Images

schir1964

Goliath

OK last one for the night.

Goliath. Gpliath was a character fom WAY back in the HS game I played in. He was my Friend Oscar's 1st and most beloved character. Goliath was a Mute Brailian Boxer who gained his mutant powers after begining his boxing carrer. The only way toi safe face was to move to america and become a Superhero. I drew this pic back in 92 many years after I last played with this character, and I don't know why I drew him at that time... but he wasn't even an NPC in my game at that time, or in my game now (although I might change that) But here he is... mostly colored... I need to finish him, but I'm beat.

Also not too sure on the colors I used... I think blue & Grey were his colors, but for some reason what I have on this pic just isn't gripping me... Anyone out there have any Ideas? I would apricate the help

WC

PS: Sorry for the spelling or if this doesn't make much sense... I'm tired

Rather than post all these 80k images here on the board I'll just give a link to the page I have set up for "Issue Covers". I've made a mock comic-book cover for each game session of the current campaign. http://home.earthlink.net/~webstudio/id33.html

I decided I'd just have a different character on each cover, since I'm bad at comic-book style composition.

Some of this is clipart, photos, sketched by hand, drawn on the computer, etc, and typically thrown together using Corel Photopaint.

Nice site Blue. Do you have an exterior pic of the House of Rain? That would be cool to see I would think. Even a cutaway of the elevation would be cool.

Have you created a map of Lazerus? It sounds huge.

Anyway, I don't want to divert the thread so... The covers are very cool. I wish I had someone in my group or even myself that was artistic enough to do something like that.

Originally posted by Durnin

Nice site Blue. Do you have an exterior pic of the House of Rain? That would be cool to see I would think. Even a cutaway of the elevation would be cool.

Have you created a map of Lazerus? It sounds huge.

Anyway, I don't want to divert the thread so... The covers are very cool. I wish I had someone in my group or even myself that was artistic enough to do something like that.

Thank you very much!

I have two exteriors, neither of which I like, therefore they are not posted anywhere (likley in the recesses of my hard drive at home). Yeh, Lazarus was intended to be huge, and since it is the entire campaign, its location is irrelevant (that way I can squeeze in any weather I want). The map I have is just a simple quadrant type layout. Again, I don't see it here, it must be on my laptop. That's the problem with doing this stuff from 4 different computers.

So that this is still about images, here's the blurry photo taken of THOK, the group's alien, during their first fight (in central park; Scenario one of the "Champions Battlegrounds" book). Yes, he's essentially a mindflayer. This appeared in THE ORACLE (the town's throw-away newspaper) under the title ALIENS INVADE!

attachment.php?s=&postid=152778

Originally posted by Durnin

Actually Durnin, your photoshop work isn't bad.

Practice, Practice, practice.

Nice Mindflayer Blue.