Superhero Images

schir1964

Black Owl Colored (Finally)

Hello all you Herophiles,

It's me Wildcat, back again. Today I've finally finished coloring the pic I did of Black Owl. I've been lurkign about this tread as well, and I like the pic Enforcer84 did, and I think it's funny that loraxxx and I post posted bubly patrotic heroes close to the same time. Although I must say I agree with the others, and think the breasts are a bit too big (and I thought Lady Victory's were too big.)

Well anyway here is Black Owl with a background I found online @ http://www.marlinstudios.com (Credit where creit is due) "Dark Alley" by Geoff Holman It just fit EXACTLY what I was feeling for this char (and I suck at backgrounds)

attachment.php?s=&postid=138302

WC

The first picture didn't show off her super powers quite as well. I'd actually find her more attractive with much smaller breasts. They're a bit overboard.

i'd also have to agree with you about the size of her breasts--i did not initially intend to make them that large, but unfortunately, now i'm stuck with them--no way in hell the other pc's would let me give her a boob job now....:confused:

One of my players wanted to bring in a hero who acted as a sort of mentor to younger heroes. Problem is, every PC in the campaign would have more experience than the PC in question (since it's a starting character). So I manufactured a team of young, cocky upstarts. Here is the team photo for THE NEW GODS.

attachment.php?s=&postid=138426

(Strangely, they weighed in at 279pts each. Not sure how I managed such an odd number, except that when the first two turned out at that number I felt the need to make them all that size).

Originally posted by loraxxx

i have to say "you're right"--but i was new to my group at the time i did the pic, and a little aprehensive about fitting in--i didn't want to be accused of "going overboard," and playing a silly character....

....little did i suspect that as soon as the rest of the group saw the pic she was immediately dubbed "jamie jugg-stice....!"

goes to prove ya should always go with your gut instinct....:rolleyes:

btw--here's her latest costume, just to beat a dead horse dead-er....

attachment.php?s=&postid=138112

apart from the gigantic breasts, ger face looks like the mum on Malcom in the Middle.

Apart from that I love your pics, they are awesome.

Re: Forgive me Greg and Nate

Originally posted by Hermit

I wish I could draw or do art. All I can do is poke good natured fun at things :)

Still, this thread is too good to die, so rather than just simply bumping; I offer something I did in a more whimsical moment many moons ago.

Very Zen like. :D

edit add: Went to incredible Zen when it disappeared.

Needs some work... I wanted this guy more "rugged" looking. He's a little too 'girly'. That's what I get for drawing women all the time and not practicing the guys very much.

This is "Sundown", a legacy hero, recently gifted his powers after the elder Sundown had a breakdown.

attachment.php?s=&postid=150177

Amazon

Hey all,

Back to post some more pics. To start off I'll post an old pic from back in 92 but recolored today in Photoshop. ?In my curent campaign Amazon is a member of Omega, a Mutan Terrorist group bent on Mutant Superiority (yeah we've all heard that before huh?) She's only 16yrs old, but stands over 7'2" tall. She's curently still with Omega, but is starting to question thier actions.

The skimpyness of her costume is meant as a distraction to the predominatly male Brick opponents she tends to face. As most men are going to be about chest level, you can see the advantage...

attachment.php?s=&postid=150606

WC