Superhero Images

schir1964

Hey Sketchpad

I like your version of Hideous. Very cool.

In my game, I bumped up his strength a bit, so a sword would be overkill... bigtime! But I have to tell you about a danger room combat we had long ago, in which Hideous was one of the villains to beat. My PC, a speedster, ended up stuck in a pit and Hideous had jumped in to pound on her, figuring she was stuck anyway. Imagine his anger when on the very next phase she climbed up him to get out of the hole! LOL. It was classic.

Re: Hey Sketchpad

Originally posted by Magmarock

I like your version of Hideous. Very cool.

In my game, I bumped up his strength a bit, so a sword would be overkill... bigtime! But I have to tell you about a danger room combat we had long ago, in which Hideous was one of the villains to beat. My PC, a speedster, ended up stuck in a pit and Hideous had jumped in to pound on her, figuring she was stuck anyway. Imagine his anger when on the very next phase she climbed up him to get out of the hole! LOL. It was classic.

I did the same ... I pumped up his strength and made him REALLY hard to kill ... he could be knocked down, but keeping him down was the problem ;) Anyway, I used him as a nemesis for a female hero who he had "taken a liking too" ... kinda like Solomon Grundy meets Jason Vorhees ;)

Crimebuster

Hello All,

It's me again Wildcat, and I've gotten that Pic of Crimbuster that I hinted at when I posted the Starspangled Hero. Like I said before this is for an adventure I'm runnign where the PCs will be in the bodies of past heroes from the Golden Age. I mostly used old 4th ed Champions timeline Heroes, and made them my own. and altered the 4th ed & 5the ed Timeline and did my own timeline to fit with my game.

attachment.php?s=&postid=134281

The colors are just basic right now will finish up latter, but need to get the basics done so that Minis can be made for game day tomorrow.

Commens welcome...

WC

Re: Crimebuster

Originally posted by Wildcat

Hello All,

It's me again Wildcat, and I've gotten that Pic of Crimbuster that I hinted at when I posted the Starspangled Hero. Like I said before this is for an adventure I'm runnign where the PCs will be in the bodies of past heroes from the Golden Age. I mostly used old 4th ed Champions timeline Heroes, and made them my own. and altered the 4th ed & 5the ed Timeline and did my own timeline to fit with my game.

WC

Um, the "timeline" link does not work.

Acroeyar II

Epoch

OK guys and Dolls....

Last one for tonight I'm beat (it's 3:30am here in AZ)

This is Epoch... The Heroic ID for my Game's Tempest back in the 1930s. Unlike all th other heroes in my GAC adventure he will actualy be himself, just himself 60+ yrs ago.

G'night all

attachment.php?s=&postid=134564

WC

Hey all...

I was perusing the Hero Games forum archives and I came across a thread started by Natoman:

"I dig Storn's new take on Grond quite a bit. Right before we got to see his drawing of Grond on this site, I was working on a drawing of him myself. I haven't finished inking it yet. He's more of the classic Grond that many folks here still seem to enjoy. Hope you guys like.

He's landing from a super gigantic leap and smashing his lower arms into the grond while getting ready to grab with his uppers. There will be a lot of smoke clouds and stuff when I'm done. I may color it too.

Anyway, click on the thumbnail for the big version. This will be one of my 5 Champions images that I'm allowed on my site."

- Natoman

Grond is one of my favorite villains. I've brought out that baddie as GM more times than any other single villain. (GROND NOT HAPPY!) Anyway, the pic is no longer there (in Natoman's archived thread) and I never saw it. Does anyone have this pic and if so, could they post it? Of course, if Natoman reads this, I'd prefer he posted it here for us all to see.

By the way, Nato, did you ever finish it?

Cheers!

Mags

Re: Silver Centaur

My daughter's first CHAMPIONS PC was this centaur Brick, dubbed, oddly enough, the Silver Centaur.

Here's a sketch of the PC:

attachment.php?s=&postid=134382

He's kinda got the whole punk-rock mohawk think going on... LOL. I'm partial to centaurs anyway, being a Sagittarius.

Wow, Magma, tis is awesome. I think you should crosspost tis to the FH art thread, so people can get a great pic of a centaur.

I am blushing...

Thank you, Tim!

I didn't know there was an art thread in the FH section...I haven't looked there since I play D&D for my twice-a-month fantasy fix. I'll go check it out now though!

Cheers,

Mags

Edit: I looked and couldn't find the FH art thread. :( Bummer, too, because I have a couple pics of a very cool halfling pit fighter. *sigh*

Re: Damn!

Good stuff Wildcat! I am truly humbled.

Thanx Maggs, Your stuff is prety good too. I like the Centaur, and will probably use the pic for something in the future. :-) I have been busy lately and it's good to get some praise for all the hard work done. My players are used to my artwork, and it's like "Wow that's nice... So who are we facing today?"

WC

Originally posted by Durnin

Wildcat,

I like the little subtle things you add just as much as the overall drawings. Such as the different signature backgrounds, and are those faces in Epoch's cloak?

Thanx Durnin

Actualy No it's not suposed to be faces or anything just the folds in the cloak not being 100% finished in Photoshop yet. But since you mentioned Faces... I'm very unhappy with Epoch's face, and did a bit of work (in Photoshop) to attempt to fix it.

What do you guys think?

attachment.php?s=&postid=135112

WC

Originally posted by Wildcat

Thanx Durnin

Actualy No it's not suposed to be faces or anything just the folds in the cloak not being 100% finished in Photoshop yet. But since you mentioned Faces... I'm very unhappy with Epoch's face, and did a bit of work (in Photoshop) to attempt to fix it.

What do you guys think?

WC

Ah, I see. I think it is a curse of mine to see faces everywhere. I had a very tramatic experience as a child thanks to my uncle and an extremely scary holloween mask and I think it affected me in a very odd way.

Anyway, as for Epoch's face it seems somewhat long. Sort of a Jay Leno long, but with less chin ;). Other than that I can't nit pick too much as I don't have the artistic talent to stand on.