Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Mechanon

Originally posted by Wildcat

Here's Mechanon taken from the 5th ed Champions book, and colored with Photoshop. I tried to get as good at as the one we all see off to the side there .

<-----

Hope you Like it.

attachment.php?s=&postid=159160

WC

PS: Kinda fel cheesey not posting Original Art... I need to get back to drawing, not just coloring

Wildcat - this is fantastic - Can you post some more old Champions characters?

Thanks again.

Daz

A New Pic

Hello All,

Today I got off my lazzy @$$ and actualy Drew, and colored a new Pic. This One is of Tempest, my Current gamming group's Mage. I drew a Pic for him long ago that just nave came out right, and so I just ditched it, but he's the only player who doesn't have a Pic... One player had 3 and he's still got none, So I felt bad... Well any way he just got a new costume/Look and I was inspired... so with no further wasting of time...

Tempest

attachment.php?s=&postid=161247

WC

PS: Sorry it took so Long Eric :-)

Re: Re: Mechanon

Originally posted by bryanb

Wildcat - this is fantastic - Can you post some more old Champions characters?

Thanks again.

Daz

Thanx Daz I've done a few of them, but not many. As I use them in my game I useualy color them in and as I do I will post them. :-)

WC

Re: Hey Wildcat...

Originally posted by Magmarock

How did you color this pic? By hand or program?

I love the effect on the end of Tempest's staff, and also the subtle runes on the coat. Tell me how you did that... please?

Thanks in advance,

Mags

WOW You noticed the Runes :D

I colored this in Photoshop, and I made the glow effects by using a graidient fill, on a layer over the area I wanted to glow, then reduced the Opacity(SP?) to about 65-75%. The Runes were made with a fill pattern, (I just found the runes I wanted and then created a pattern out of them) Then I filled just the area of the outer coat, while the inside of the coat was filled with a starfield pattern, of course all on their own layer too. And then to make them stand out but still be subtle I made the Runes a dark red. Coloring in Photoshop is all about the Layers... I think this pic had 8-9. I love Layers

WC

Old Chapions Pics I've Colored

OK Daz here are a few,

This one is El Muerto Obscuro (I can never say this on the 1st try you know) Of the Asesinos form the BBB. My take on this team was that they were 'open' enough to interpretation that they could be played ranging from comedy to deadly serious. I choice to make them a scarry group. In doing so I ditched the Main's Clunky armor and rebuilt him a respectable suit of Powerd Armor (I mean they guys do live on an island with Prof Muerte) and the Re-drew the Pic (not my best work :o ) and then also ditched that silly pic of The Tombstone Kid, and turned him into a real Zombie (you know takes no stun) I can tell you one of my players is Still itchin to get back at this guy.

OK enough rambling... the Pics And remember I didn't draw this Pat Zircher did, and I'd like to give this guy Credit, because I LOVE his work.

attachment.php?s=&postid=161885

WC

Tombstone Kid

And here is the Tombstone Kid (Well my rendition of him) This isn't my best work at coloring with Photoshop, it was back in the days when I was just learning the proper ways to color, and use layers (I love Layers) maybe one day I'll recolor him.

attachment.php?s=&postid=161896

WC

Ankylosaur

Here is a simple coloring of Ankylosaur from CKC, as Drawn by Chris Stevens (I believe). Since it was all in Grey scale it make coloring very hard, and I was using Ankylosaur as a test to see what I could do and he came out real cool with very little effort.

attachment.php?s=&postid=161920

WC

Morningstar

Another one from CKC, and Chriss Stevens as well. This one too was Greyscale, and took a bit more work since it wasn't all the same color. but with just a few more layers, and a bit of effort I was able to get him looking decent.

attachment.php?s=&postid=161924

WC

PS If I'm mistaken about whoes art this is please let me know so I can give proper redit. :-)

Contrast

This is Contrast from the 4th ed book 'Enemies for Hire'. The art is by Fredd Gorham. The Text said he fought with Escirma sticks, but the pic didn't have em so I added them. I beefed up his powerd a bit to fit my campaign, and he still got taken out by a lucky hit. I hope to bring him back at a latter date.

attachment.php?s=&postid=161929

WC

Sparrowhawk (Last one for today)

She was also from the 4the Book 'Enemies for Hire', but in that book she was called Ultraviolet Sparrowhawk. Originaly drawn by Greg Smith. I kept her prety much the same but ditched the 'Ultraviolet' part and the Orgin. I made her a man-beast hybred from the resurfaced lab of Dr Moreau. The PCs met her in the Arena (an Idea I had in my campaigns from way back, and that 5th Ed aded to the CU :-)) and her apperance was to be a forbodign of a future encounter with Man-animals.

attachment.php?s=&postid=161939

WC

Re: Contrast

Originally posted by Wildcat

This is Contrast from the 4th ed book 'Enemies for Hire'. The art is by Fredd Gorham. The Text said he fought with Escirma sticks, but the pic didn't have em so I added them.

Just being real picky, but those would be tonfa he's holding, not escrima sticks. Escrima sticks are 2 to 3 foot long hard wood sticks approximately 1/2 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter. That being said, excellent color job! I like the effect of the background.

Re: Re: Contrast

Originally posted by RPMiller

Just being real picky, but those would be tonfa he's holding, not escrima sticks.

Your right, I was meaning to call them that, just was lookign at somehtign else at the time and got confused... thanx for keeping me honest :-), and Glad you like the pic. The BG was somethign I found online, and thought would fit with the pic.

WC

I'm not sure inquiring would be my first adjective for your minds but He normally has a full set of billiards but it was getting time to leave for a Halloween party and so I posted it as was. Though I think the innuendo it has generated has definitely opened new options for Inobvious and Inaccessible foci.