Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Ok, I saw a really REALLY REALLY disturbing image a while back that I will share with those of you that are not faint of heart. This is an image that has to do with the current topic of anal aggression. It is a body builder that has had, well an accident.:eek: If you have ever heard the expression "Rectum? Darn near killed him." Than you may have some idea what this picture is of. This is what happens when a weightlifter far exceeds his recommended weight limits, and uses the wrong muscles.

Again, I am warning you with every bone and fiber of my being, DO NOT look at this pic unless you can handle the truly grotesque and horrible. You have been warned! :tsk:

I'm not even going to make this a link, if you really want to see it, you'll need to go there yourself. Start at www.robarnieanddawn.com click enter, and again if you are over 18, and then look down the left side menus. You will see a link to Weightlifter Accident Photo. Remember, I warned you.:idjit:

Ok' date=' I saw a really REALLY [b']REALLY[/b] disturbing image a while back that I will share with those of you that are not faint of heart. This is an image that has to do with the current topic of anal aggression. It is a body builder that has had, well an accident.:eek: If you have ever heard the expression "Rectum? Darn near killed him." Than you may have some idea what this picture is of. This is what happens when a weightlifter far exceeds his recommended weight limits, and uses the wrong muscles.

Again, I am warning you with every bone and fiber of my being, DO NOT look at this pic unless you can handle the truly grotesque and horrible. You have been warned! :tsk:

I'm not even going to make this a link, if you really want to see it, you'll need to go there yourself. Start at www.robarnieanddawn.com click enter, and again if you are over 18, and then look down the left side menus. You will see a link to Weightlifter Accident Photo. Remember, I warned you.:idjit:

It's a photoshop job, but well done in a gruesome way.

His singlet wouldn't have blown out even if, impossibly, everything else did. ;)

Thanks. It doesn't say the photo is shopped though. It says the article is not "from the news media". So, while the source is in question, I don't know that the condition is. Either way thanks for the heads up.

Writing a fun summary of the game I ran at GenCon will be tough; there were four sessions, and half the point of the game was that no two sessions were alike; each character had one extra scene he could activate on the way to the final conflict, depending on how the skill rolls and choices went. There were also three alternate endings. All told, I only ended up using about six scenes, and only two of the endings came into play. I guess I could gather the story together in a semi fan-fic way. Lots of work, but might be fun. So, I dunno.

In Honor of Stupid People . . .

In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods.

On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.

(That's the only time I have to work on my hair.)

On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.

(the shoplifter special?)

On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap."

(and that would be???....)

On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."

(but, it's just a suggestion.)

On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."

(well...duh, a bit late, huh!)

On Marks &Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."

(...and you thought????...)

On packaging for a Rowenta iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."

(but wouldn't this save me time?)

On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."

(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year-olds with head-colds off those bulldozers.)

On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."

(...I'm taking this because???....)

On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."

(as opposed to what?)

On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."

(now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)

On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."

(talk about a news flash)

On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."

(Step 3: say what?)

On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."

(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)

On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."

(Oh my God...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)

Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even chuckle)...

****Blessed are the cracked: for it is they who let in the light*****

Why would Swedish chainsaws have that warning and not genuine American Made-in-China chainsaws? :confused:

Swedish men are just that much more manly than Americans.

Olaf: "Sebastian, watch me stop this chainsaw with my YEARGHGHGEYA!!!!!"

Seb: "Hmmm. Now you don't see that every day."

Olaf: "Whimper."