Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Wasn't it one or all of the Bananarama chicks?

There's a crude story to the origin of how three women came up to the name of "bananarama"...

You know I don't think I ever saw any crude stories relating to Bananarama in that way.

For those interested two of the three have reunited and have a new single out.

But Zornwil might have picked up on Bananarama as they were in the video for the song I quoted from. Which was not one of theirs. But then whose was it ? Rep for the first person who gets it.

Zorn' date=' what exatly do you do? That level of business travel sounds very cool.[/quote']

I'm in IT for a sportswear company, I have 2 roles now, 70% of my time is as a project manager, 30% of my time is as an architect, which reports directly into HQ, and I'm hoping/looking to expand that role since it's more interesting to me. Frankly, I'm kind of tired of doing project management.

You know I don't think I ever saw any crude stories relating to Bananarama in that way.

For those interested two of the three have reunited and have a new single out.

But Zornwil might have picked up on Bananarama as they were in the video for the song I quoted from. Which was not one of theirs. But then whose was it ? Rep for the first person who gets it.

I don't need the rep but...can't resist...

Eurythmics.

PS - yes, I remembered their appearance in the video

I like to do that sometimes.

I need a good pair of sandals, but I don't like most sandals. I had a good pair from the company I work at that I liked, but eventually of course they bit the dust. There's still time in the summer, so I should look again. Although I feel a bit cheated of summer as the 1st 2 weeks in September I'll be in Germany on business, and the weather there likely won't be as good as here (our summer pretty much extends to the end of September).

Ever tried Birkenstocks? Maybe I hang around too much in academic circles, but you can get away with those, even with socks.

Socks with sandals are ALWAYS a don't, even in Maine.

What am I saying? ESPECIALLY in Maine. Pale, skinny legs + socks + sandals = eugh.

Though the one that really takes the cake is the woman wearing toe socks with flip flops. I had no idea what to think of THAT.

If all you ever do in life is excrete, you owe it to yourself to open your mind and body completely to the experience, to breathe in, relax, and be fully in the moment. In that way, even the act of excretion can be a thing of pride, a tribute, and a contribution to the all.

If all you ever do in life is excrete' date=' you owe it to yourself to open your mind and body completely to the experience, to breathe in, relax, and be fully in the moment. In that way, even the act of excretion can be a thing of pride, a tribute, and a contribution to the all.[/quote']

From The Hitchhigers Guide To The Galaxy TV show:

Excerpt from "Zen And The Art Of Going To The Lavatory":

Relax mind

Relax body

Relax bowels

Relax.

Do not fall over.

You are a cloud.

You are raining.

Do not rain

While train

Is standing at a station.

Move with the wind.

Apologise where necessary.

. . . I wouldn't ever want to hear about their powers . . . :idjit:

Many heroes flee the field at the mere threat of Anal Aggression!

Of course, there are always a few brave souls that for some reason seem quite eager to come to grips with these terrible enemies of justice.

. . . I wouldn't ever want to hear about their powers . . . :idjit:

:rofl: Over at Neopets one of the items you can equip your pet with is "Battle Dung" ...

Man, that just sets my scatological sense of humor going full time. May have to start in on that one.

Another chance has been engaged :( To throw Thoreau and rearrange :cool: You are following this time I beg you not :joint: beg to rhyme (blow your horn) Your finest hour :ugly: Take your instinct by the reins :help: Your better best to rearrange :nonp: What we want and what we need Has been confused

Anal Aggression would make a good name for a villain team.

I recall (when I was in a state university math department) hoping that none of our conservative legislators looked at the on-line course schedule and saw the department's offering with the abbreviated course title "COMPLEX ANAL".