Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Hoping to pick it up at GenCon.

Seeing this one item alone on the page, without context, I wondered if this was about some new venereal infection, one of the women pictured in the cat-suit thread, or something like that. Maybe all at once.

you don't get it.

Zornwil is ALIEN.

his brain doesnt even work in ways you can imagine.

you're not gonna know what he means or what he's after,

till ya buy some skill levels in Zornwil.

Skill Levels? or are Ultimate Skill Levels needed to understand the mysterious, Mon'dab'i whispered in the back streets:

"Zornwil."

That's why I've only stepped into maybe two threads of that nature. I learned a long time ago to just keep it to myself. Every once in a while I need to vent it all, but generally I just don't let it bother me. We are all individuals in this great big world of ours and as such will always find something to disagree on, and then add in the arrogance of many people, and you have a brew that will get messy eventually.

We are all individuals in this great big world of ours and as such will always find something to disagree on' date=' and then add in the arrogance of many people, and you have a brew that will get messy eventually.[/quote']

Perhaps it's my perceptions that are changing and not the posting styles, but to me it seems that lately (last couple of months, say) that a number of people have decided to shortcut past the "eventually" and go straight to "messy." Like the recent thread that got derailed in the first reply with some off-topic religious observation...

Ah... since I have greatly reduced my NGD browsing, and stay away from potential fire storms I haven't noticed that. I'm fine with staying in the threads were I appreciate the posters comments, and suggestions, and hopefully they will stay that way.

Bah. There is a reason why I don't post here that often. People love to try and haul those that disagree with them (or even answer a simple question). So' date=' um, I'm stepping out of those threads early.[/quote']

Oh yeah?? Well that's just the sort of thing a pinko nazi commie neocon Greenback Whig like you would say!!

And stuff.

Perhaps it's my perceptions that are changing and not the posting styles' date=' but to me it seems that lately (last couple of months, say) that a number of people have decided to shortcut past the "eventually" and go straight to "messy." Like the recent thread that got derailed [i']in the first reply[/i] with some off-topic religious observation...

We have more posters, which is part of it, sheer numbers.

This is a big reason for the crackdown from mods.