Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Indeed. I would not insult cocaine-smuggling underage-white-slave-taking pirates by comparing them to college textbook publishers' date=' because the pirates are more ethical and don't gouge their customers anywhere near as badly.[/quote']I would also include in the scum category the professors who made it part of the curriculum because they or their buddy wrote it and then announce at midterm that it was for background reading but the tests will only be from the lectures.

Hang 'em. Hang 'em high.;)

Well, author Colin Thiele died the same day as Irwin. He's well-known as a children's book author within Australia, but he wasn't as famous as either Irwin or Brock. We were speculating in the office whether he was well-known enough to be #3, or whether the fact he died from natural causes (he was 85) as distinct from an accident ruled him out of the trinity.

On a more entertaining, not so sad note, more pics of DragonCon 2006!

I swear I must make it to the con one of these years. Some of these costumes are seriously incredible! The guy has two other years worth of pics and a lot!! of them.

On a more entertaining, not so sad note, more pics of DragonCon 2006!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/varjohaltia/sets/72157594271119369/

I swear I must make it to the con one of these years. Some of these costumes are seriously incredible! The guy has two other years worth of pics and a lot!! of them.

You really are missing out by not going. It's such an awesome convention. ^ v ^

For those that are interested in over 3,500 DragonCon pics go here:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/dragoncon/pool/

W00t! A compendium of pics! ^ v ^