The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

because a spiked baseball bat is more satisfying?

/definately NOT GOD/

Okay. I stop posting to the Mackbolan.com message board because this anal twit starts insulting religious folks who follow their faith and morality to SAVE lives in Indonesia, Thailand and India, saying they're intolerant racists, spreading the word of George W. Bush. I call him an asshole, and several other choice words, and I become the villain.

Then, a month later, this freaking nitwit whines "aww, the board kind of is dying. I can't guess why, even though I've finally driven the last author off of this message board. I'll post movie and TV trivia questions to revive it."

God... why do you not give me a sniper rifle?

between the Sig, and the Machete, I'm not doing too badly. The rest are in storage so to speak.

ONe of the The most disturbing dreams I ever had involved me blinding someone with a strip of trim wood. :(

My alltime fav western. Not that I really like that many of them...

I figure I've got a basket hilted claymore, a couple of kukri, SCA swords, and two handguns (1 auto and one revolver). I should pretty much be set for anything, weapon-wise...

:)

If you are interested in sharing, I'd be interested in reading them. Feel free to PM me should you so desire.

Best of luck on the job search. I can't think of anything I dislike more than being unemployed and looking for a job.

And congrats on sleeping through the night. With any luck your brain is done with whatever gristle it has been gnawing on recently...

Uh, no. I was actually talking about stuff I really have.

I don't remember my dreams, so I don't know WHAT I use there. :D

a week or so ago I and the small group of military I was near wiped out the ninjas in seconds because I spotted their ambush before they moved. :) I think I had my P228. ;)

Of late, my dream arsenal has grown. Normally it's Berettas or revolvers, but last week I had the "lightning rail rifles" from John Ringo's series, the Warthog with chaingun from Halo, and just two nights ago, I added an AK-47 to my asenal.

And, nothing takes out zombies like a length of rebar swung with unhuman strength.

My dream arsenal consists of an army of these. It's enough of a ward to keep evil at bay.

To demons and other nefarious sleep entities: "Enter at own risk".

:winkgrin::D

Guest Skaramine

My dream arsenal consists of an army of these. It's enough of a ward to keep evil at bay.

It's official. You're not just insane, you're an Old One.

no wonder you survived all my coup attempts.

Very good choice. My daughter has a gang of these, and she never seems to have bad dreams. I guess that they are effective. :)

It's official. You're not just insane, you're an Old One.

no wonder you survived all my coup attempts.

Bazzathulu ftagan!

Pitty your Candidate didn't think so. I give you this exchange:

Other than Mightybec' date=' name one (current) member of the NGD that's crazier than ME!![/quote']

Rage' date=' Insaniac99 and me. That's three.[/quote']

And YOU just can't count (my challenge was to name just ONE) again' date=' not enough to qualify for the title crazy. [/quote']

that makes me cranky.

I don't know what I did to hurt them, but both my left wrist and left ankle are killing me... my left wrist has sharp pains going through it, and my left ankle keeps feeling like it's going to give out on me when I put weight on it. And both of them started late last night even though I hadn't been doing anything...

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko

I don't know what I did to hurt them, but both my left wrist and left ankle are killing me... my left wrist has sharp pains going through it, and my left ankle keeps feeling like it's going to give out on me when I put weight on it. And both of them started late last night even though I hadn't been doing anything...

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko

Are they swollen, or do you feel anything hard in those areas? The former usually means an excess of fluid, which is plaguing my sister. It's easily removed, though. The latter could mean a bone spur.

Be careful with your ankle. Even though my ankle has long healed, it still feels weak from time to time.

I don't know what I did to hurt them' date=' but both my left wrist and left ankle are killing me... my left wrist has sharp pains going through it, and my left ankle keeps feeling like it's going to give out on me when I put weight on it. And both of them started late last night even though I hadn't been doing anything...[/quote']

You're going to die.

Seriously though, that could be anything, or nothing. I know my joints get stiff if not used, which makes getting out of bed every morning a real treat. Or, it could be arthritis, or gout (though probably not, because you'd be in too much agony to type), or scurvy. Or ebola. Anyway, I hope this narrows it down a bit for you. You're welcome!

Are they swollen, or do you feel anything hard in those areas? The former usually means an excess of fluid, which is plaguing my sister. It's easily removed, though. The latter could mean a bone spur.

Be careful with your ankle. Even though my ankle has long healed, it still feels weak from time to time.

Swollen, usually. (Then again, when I sit all day, my ankles often become swollen, but rarely do they hurt like this.)

Both are still bothering me.

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko

Guest Skaramine

My dog is suffering from arthritis. He's still pretty strong though' date=' for a 13-year old dog. He and my other dog have been fighting all night, though. They're both ornery little buggers. Just like me. ;)[/quote']

I feel for you, bro.

Unfortunately, my dogs not only had arthritis, but cancer.

Poor things.