keithcurtis

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Millenium City

Originally posted by keithcurtis

I got it! I got it!

I'd post a critique, but I have to read it first. I just wanted to post to say I got it.

Keith "I got it!" Curtis

PS. Love the cover.

Why is it that I always have to say "I Hate You" to someone on these message boards each month, after a new product comes out? :)

Re: Re: Millenium City

Originally posted by Monolith

Why is it that I always have to say "I Hate You" to someone on these message boards each month, after a new product comes out? :)

You might want to seek professional help for that. ;)

BTW Congrats, Keith. You must be among the first to be so blessed. Looking forward to your review.:)

Review? Bah! I'm not waiting for any review. I'm dispatching a team to Kieth's house right now to retrieve the book. They've been briefed in the ways of Kieth. They know about his weakness for cheese-based snacks, his susceptibility to the piercing screams of nagging women, and we've informed his hunteds so that they can keep him busy. The overdue library book collection team and the ministry of funny walks were both very interested to hear about his location and will be there soon, though the ministry will be there in a very roundabout way. That book will soon be mine!

Originally posted by Blue

Review? Bah! I'm not waiting for any review. I'm dispatching a team to Kieth's house right now to retrieve the book. They've been briefed in the ways of Kieth. They know about his weakness for cheese-based snacks, his susceptibility to the piercing screams of nagging women, and we've informed his hunteds so that they can keep him busy. The overdue library book collection team and the ministry of funny walks were both very interested to hear about his location and will be there soon, though the ministry will be there in a very roundabout way. That book will soon be mine!

ROFL :D

Isn't it weird that I have exactly the same disadvantages? (I'll bet I'm not the only one.) That lousy ministry of funny hats won't leave anyone alone...

If you had Millenium City I'd dispatch a team of Cheese-toting, Nagging women librarians to your house too! I can always use a spare copy.

And don't tell him that the Spanish Inquisition is coming. I don't want him to expect that.

Originally posted by Alibear

Hey Keith,

I'm supposed to be in there somewhere, could you look me up and see if I am or do I need to go round and pummel the Caped Chameleon some.

Unleash the Tartan terror. Mwuhahaha!!!!

Why would you need to pummel the Caped Chameleon? He had absolutely nothing to do with the production of that book except for playtesting.

Originally posted by Ben Seeman

Why would you need to pummel the Caped Chameleon? He had absolutely nothing to do with the production of that book except for playtesting.

Well, most folks you can only beat black and blue, but Chameleons are more versetile, you can beat them mauve, vermillion, badge... there's just so many options. :)

Originally posted by Hermit

Well, most folks you can only beat black and blue, but Chameleons are more versetile, you can beat them mauve, vermillion, badge... there's just so many options. :)

Well, yeah, but what does that have to do with whether or not Alibear is in the book or not? And what does the Caped one have to do with it? And why is he being left to blame for something that is not his fault?

Well, yeah, but what does that have to do with whether or not Alibear is in the book or not? And what does the Caped one have to do with it? And why is he being left to blame for something that is not his fault?

I think it's just Alibear wants a scapegoat, and he's afraid of tangling with Heroman :)

Originally posted by Hermit

I think it's just Alibear wants a scapegoat, and he's afraid of tangling with Heroman :)

Heroman is easily dealt with! Just kidnap his twin brother, Daarren Watts, and he won't come anywhere near you. Why, I used this very scheme last week, and I'd have gotten away with it if someone in my very own headquarters hadn't blasted me unconscious. I need to hire more loyal henchmen.

Originally posted by keithcurtis

No time to say much now, but suffice to say that page 52 will generate more board traffic than any other page in a DoJ product. And whose hands are those committing the heinous act? My guess: Steve Long's. :)

Keith "Mr. Cryptic" Curtis

As I've only seen the playtest, I have to ask - that wouldn't be the CU Champions comic (and the characters featured therein), would it?

Everybody knows the Caped Chameleons susceptability to tartan. He would be an easy target for my kilted minions, mwuhahaha.

Oh and I've seen pictures of Darren and he looks tougher than you.:D

Woot! I got my copy in the mail today today. I've been reading the playtest copy for a while and it's been a fun read. Good work Darren. Lot's of great work by my fellow artists too. I think a lot of folks will enjoy this book.

Hey Keith, I dug your pic in the beginning of the book with the guy panning for gold. Nice job.