NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

"A Centurion Tacitus Action play set - complete with spear, helmet and wooden cross. Warning, not suitable for children under the age of 12."

NT: Things you'll never hear Nick Fury say.

"Spongebob Squarepants is the most awesomest EVAR!!!"

NT: Situations in which a tactical nuclear cannon makes sense.

"Hey, look, Carrot Top is performing tonight!"

NT: Fall is here and leaves are turning color. How does Hulk go out and enjoy the splendor of nature?

A solo, baritone rendition of "It's not easy, being green..."

Before I make my get-away, NT: Products that Superheroes could honestly endorse. Difficulty: Must be a real product.

NT: Products that Superheroes could honestly endorse. Difficulty: Must be a real product.

"Hi, your friendly neighborhood Spiderman here! Y'know, sometimes my web shooters don't hit what I'm aiming at, and I'm left with sticky webs all over the place. That's why I always carry a bottle of Goo Gone..."

NT: Other shocking revelations from Superman.

The real reason Krypton's largest city remains in a bottle in his secret base. I mean, who else on earth has a millions of women as love slaves, and they can't do anything about it?

NT: Other shocking revelations from Superman.

"Kryptonite doesn't actually affect me. I just have a masochistic streak I like to indulge once in a while."

New Topic: Comic book retcons that need to be un-retconned, and how to accomplish it.

New Topic: Comic book retcons that need to be un-retconned' date=' and how to accomplish it.[/quote']

"Let me get this straight. Jean Gray was actually from some place called Alpha Complex, and each time she died she didn't come back from the dead. They just activated another clone." (long pause) "What the heck, it still makes more sense than Spidey's deal with Mephisto."

NT: Not-so-great ideas for deals with the Devil.

"Let me get this straight. Jean Gray was actually from some place called Alpha Complex, and each time she died she didn't come back from the dead. They just activated another clone." (long pause) "What the heck, it still makes more sense than Spidey's deal with Mephisto."

"I'd like to trade my soul for a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and two cans of Pepsi."

"Heh, let's trust the off-hand comments the Devil made and get Captain Marvel to make an honest deal with him! Everything will surely turn out right, cause, um, honesty is toxic to devils or something."

(Yes, this actually happened in a DC comic. Never mind that 'The devil can quote scripture'. Never mind that trusting repeated off-hand comments from a trickster is foolish. Never mind that, morally, it's dubious at best. Never mind that it's an anti-climax...Grwawr!)