NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: More ways that pizza can be a dangerous weapon.

Oddjob with a freezer full of those lousy diskoid things. I mean, imagine being beheaded by something with that rabbit turd stuff they try to pass off as sausage. Ewww.

NT: Other lethal edible projectile weapons.

NT: Other lethal edible projectile weapons.

"TAKE MY TRIX, WILL YOU! I'M THE STINKING TRIX RABBIT, YOU LITTLE BASTARDS! ALL I WANTED FOR THIRTY YEARS WAS A BOWL OF THAT DAMN CEREAL, BUT NO, YOU HAD TO TAKE IT FROM ME! NOW YOU CAN SUCK ON DEATH FROM MY AUTOFIRE TRIX CANNON! ENJOY YOUR SUGARY GOODNESS WHEN IT HITS YOUR THROAT AT FIVE THOUSAND ROUNDS A MINUTE!!!!"

NT: Other was cereal mascots might freak out.

NT: Superhero gift gaffe's. e.g.' date=' giving short-handled barbeque implements to J'onn J'onzz.[/quote']

Designer Rayban sunglasses for Cyclops. Oops, so much for that boutique....

New Topic: Classes taught by superheroes at the local community college (e.g., a class in optics taught by Cyclops).

new topic: classes taught by superheroes at the local community college (e.g.' date=' a class in optics taught by cyclops).[/quote']

"awright lissenup! I am your new line coach for the football squad! You call me coach thing!"

NT: Community college classes taught by various Posters on these Forums. Difficulty: may not be based on what they do for a living.

"British Culture (And Why It's Superior To What You Yanks Call 'Culture')" taught by Professor Tribble