NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: People who are not worth the bullets to kill.

"I can't believe the Bastille is being stormed by mimes."

"What do they want?"

"How would I know? They haven't said a word! besides, the guy we sent to negotiate hasn't come back. Wait -- there he is. Captain, we'd better send out a rescue party."

"Why?"

"Because they've locked him in an invisble box."

"AGAIN?"

NT: Signs that the cosmic uber-villain isn't as threatening as you first thought.

"As my first offical act as Ruler of the Cosmos, I shall adopt this puppy! Isn't she the cutest little thing?"

NT: Signs that the seemingly inncouous creature who has just appeared on the White House lawn is far more dangerous than anyone could have realized.

NT: Signs that the seemingly inncouous creature who has just appeared on the White House lawn is far more dangerous than anyone could have realized.

When the Presidential puppy take a whiz on a tree on the WHite House lawn, the acid burns thru the trunk.

NT: We've run out of Gold, Silver, and copper. What doyou use to conduct electricity?