• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Neat doors!

ETAF Automatic Door:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37491[/ATTACH]

The size of a standard-size door opening, the Etaf consists of about 35 rows of two-inch tall, vertical sliding metal bars that are split down the middle.

Hidden Door:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37490[/ATTACH]

As Creative Home Engineering states, “a thief can't burglarize a room he can't find.”

From here.

Minimalist superheroes: Can you name them all?

(Warning, some of them aren't really what I'd call superheroes, so YMMV...)

81b341b6-f7bc-43f2-b881-639f1c37b074.jpg

Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Superman, Gambit, Barbarella, Ironman, Captain America, Thor, The Hulk, Cyclops, The Incredibles, Radioactive Man, Fall Out Boy, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Captain Atom, Aeon Flux, Wolverine, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Professor X, Chapulin Colorado, The Darkness, The Thing, Hellboy, He-Man, Freakazoid, Silver Surfer, Witchblade, Spiderman, Mandrake, Mighty Man, Green Lantern, Falcon, Atom Ant, The Phantom, Storm (Xmen), Birdman, Aquaman, Iceman, Captain Marvel, Space Ghost, Blade, Blue Falcon, Dynomutt, Flash Gordon, Bartman, TMNT Raphael, TMNT Leonardo, TMNT Donatello, TMNT Michelangelo, Plastic Man, Duffman, The Punisher, Dare Devil, Hawkman, Black Vulcan, Zorro, Hancock

Well' date=' she's got one helluva @$$. Not sure what else might be there.[/quote']

Well, I did notice that. "Nice can" and "magic jeans" just aren't equal in my book, unless the magic jeans are making Roseanne Barr's butt look nice.

At any rate, I thought there might be something else...like some effect that blue line had that I wasn't catching somehow.

Well' date=' I did notice that. "Nice can" and "magic jeans" just aren't equal in my book, unless the magic jeans are making Roseanne Barr's butt look nice.[/quote']

No, that would take a pair of Epic Miracle Jeans.

At any rate' date=' I thought there might be something else...like some effect that blue line had that I wasn't catching somehow.[/quote']

I thought they were magic -- they had 'some effect' on me. :D

And it was imo a more creative tag than just 'nice can'. ;)

Thank you. I KNEW the Calgary 'Flames' were the result of a cruel hoax.

Sorry, I had to look that up on Google, as I don't follow any Hockey. But I still don't know who that is, but presumably it is a specific player for the Calgary Flames, and thus it should be 'with the exception of the three talk show hosts and the hockey player, all the others are fictional.'

:P