• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Fairly important question: do you have an index or catalogue of all your books, comics, dvds and action figures?

On the Mac a well known catalogue software program is Delicious Monster (screenshot) and I'm sure something similar would exist for PCs. As well as keeping track of them for your own self, can also be useful in case of insurance and or theft, fire, etc

I used to use a really nice inventory software for the PC called Libre. It had barscanning capability via a webcam, and tied into several Internet databases including Amazon's. It tracked video games, books, movies, albums, etc. And best of all it was free. Unfortunately, they discontinued development and so it didn't get updated for Windows 7 or for 64-bit. I would love to find an equivalent especially if has the same capabilities. The interface was awesome as well because it would use the barcode to find the product and download all the relevant information for you including an image of the cover and display it in a virtual bookcase. It had tracking capabilities as well, which allowed you to record who you loaned the item to and when. So if anyone knows of such a beast for PC, please let me know either here or via a PM.

5910800344_2b98170bc8.jpg

The above are alleged examples of "disaster proof" architecture. The irony is that most of 'em are disasters....

How so?

Lucius Alexander

Yes, even for a two word post I have to think up some kind of palindromedary tagline.

IMO it is creepy because it is a a guy's hand' date=' and it looks a little the worse for wear. If it were a lady's hand and in good condition, then it would be neat instead. Simple! ;)[/quote']

I had the same reaction to this picture as I would have to someone scraping their nails across a blackboard. I don't think changing the gender or condition of the hand would have changed much. :jawdrop: