The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

Re: The "Nice Happy" Thread

I think we're going to be audited tomorrow and we're going to nail it.

The auditer? If so I have a list of going rates for such a task, just one rule: no women no children.

I also will mail the shell casing to the target's home or office as a future warning purely for your convienience at no extra charge.

The auditer? If so I have a list of going rates for such a task, just one rule: no women no children.

I also will mail the shell casing to the target's home or office as a future warning purely for your convienience at no extra charge.

nope. I mean the audit itself. I am the operations supervisor and my job is to ensure that the operations portion of our audit goes well. The Lending portion is someone else's job. But I have yet to fail an audit. I also have yet to get a perfect score. (fix something, make new mistake kind of thing)

But ...nope, not going to be tomorrow. Darn!

I am so on top of things this time I can almost touch the sky. I can't wait!

After several years of jobs that didn't last for various reasons followed by a horrible internet tech support job for a cable company I finally have a decent paying job as a network administrator.

Yesterday, I took a train south to Redwood City, where I trained in taekwondo and kumdo (Korean sword art). On the train ride back home, I noticed the mountains in the distance were snow-capped, which is rare in this part of the country. It's an interesting experience, seeing snow-capped mountains in the distance, with palm trees in the foreground.

Had a nice Mexican-y lunch from the cafeteria today.

I have a wonderful wife and dog.

I have comics on the way in the mail and more waiting for me at the local store.

I've begun making progress again on painting my piles of unpainted minis.

I have piles of minis.

I'm back to a less frantic pace at work, so won't have to keep coming in most weekends, unless I'm making up a sick day or something.

It's a nice day out today.

Spring is coming, so will be able to do more bunny-watching from our back porch soon.

I have gum (Trident White spearmint).

Let's see...

I have a good paying, long term job now after bouncing around every 6 months like a superball for 3 years.

I have a Cat that adopted me and is (IMHO) the cutest Cat in the world.

I upgraded my computer and after one big hitch, I think I got it sorted. It now runs like a world champion.

After getting a warning about high blood pressure, I started exercising and dieting and unlike every previous attempt, I've been hitting the Gym every day for 35 minutes of Cardio, and 3 times a week to lift. I've dropped 20 or so pounds (I'm not big into scales) but more importantly, dropped two belt notches! I've been stern and disciplined and I can actually see a difference. I feel like I'm on track to being "buff" by the swim season.

I'm 37 and I keep getting asked if I'm over 25. Thanks Dad, that picture you had me store in the attic is working nicely. ;)

With all of that exercise, I even managed to get base coats on Stalwart and Master Man and they look good so far.