The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

Re: The "Nice Happy" Thread

Yeah, she's low key but very goal oriented. The last two managers have been so hands off I basically got paid to be here all day. That's going to stop and while I'll miss you guys during the day, the fact that the branch should show more production and I'll get more bonus will make me feel better.

Yeah' date=' she's low key but very goal oriented. The last two managers have been so hands off I basically got paid to be here all day. That's going to stop and while I'll miss you guys during the day, the fact that the branch should show more production and I'll get more bonus will make me feel better.[/quote']We'll see you after work then?

Ya know, I didn't even think y'all would notice I'd gone, then I read this thread. Thanks. I appreciate that.

All the more so as I'm feeling very inferior right now, as I can't do half the things any one of you can do.

I feel appreciated now, though. :)

Ya know, I didn't even think y'all would notice I'd gone, then I read this thread. Thanks. I appreciate that.

All the more so as I'm feeling very inferior right now, as I can't do half the things any one of you can do.

I feel appreciated now, though. :)

And that is as it should be! :)

. . . Working to closing with the Pixie today . . . That's a :), to be sure. But then we close at 22:00, the bus leaves fifteen minutes later, I'll be home at, say, twenty minutes to eleven, I can't sleep until one o'clock, I'll have to get up at five to have brekkies and a shower, because I'll have to be at wotk at seven, and the only bus leaves five past six.

Still, the :) stands.

I don't consider myself very creative, but recently I have created some things that have been published - the map and counters for a DTP wargame a friend has published, and a wargame scenario for another wargame. It's cool to see your name in the credits.

My notsomanly movie/cd order came in today!

On the advice of Lord Morham and my ex, I picked up Thoroughly Modern Millie,

because I have This is Spinal Tap and A Mighty Wind, I snagged Best of Show, and will probably get Waiting for Guffman soon.

I also got Sweet's album Funny How Sweet CoCo can be. Its' an early one for them and the bubblegum pop is thick, not the guys who wrote Action, Ballroom Blitz, or even Set Me Free. But I love this stuff and the reissue has 10 bonus tracks! That's another Album!

Haahahhahahahahaahhaahahahahahah!

I love it.

Jealousy! Tell me all about it!

Dell XPS 600 fully loaded. :)

• Pentium D 3 Ghz
  • 1GB Dual Channel RAM
  • 160GB Hard Drive
  • Dual DVD-ROM/DVD+RW drives
  • NVidia Geforce...um...7800 (I think) video card. 512MB :D
  • Sound Blaster X-Fi 5.1
  • 19" Flat Panel
  • $2k debt :doi:

I got a bunch of extras and such, mainly cuz I had a discount. This is the first computer I've purchased with full warranty and all the fixins (as opposed to those friends & coworkers have helped put together/configure), so I figured I'd go all out just this once. I wanted a 'puter that I could grow with, not one that I could grow out of...at least for a while.

Dell XPS 600 fully loaded. :)

• Pentium D 3 Ghz
  • 1GB Dual Channel RAM
  • 160GB Hard Drive
  • Dual DVD-ROM/DVD+RW drives
  • NVidia Geforce...um...7800 (I think) video card. 512MB :D
  • Sound Blaster X-Fi 5.1
  • 19" Flat Panel
  • $2k debt :doi:

I got a bunch of extras and such, mainly cuz I had a discount. This is the first computer I've purchased with full warranty and all the fixins (as opposed to those friends & coworkers have helped put together/configure), so I figured I'd go all out just this once. I wanted a 'puter that I could grow with, not one that I could grow out of...at least for a while.

Sweet! Yeah, we get a nice DELL discount through work so I bought my last computer in 2002 from them. My next one (2007 or 08) will be from them too.

I love me my ears. Without them I'd never heard music. And Music is as good as sound gets!

And they're so conveniently located. I mean if they were on your butt you'd have to stand up to hear what people say.

My Husband makes me happy. He's cooking me up some lunch/dinner.

Also the Sun is peeking out today after the wet day yesterday. And I met a cute kitten I may adopt. Her name is Acura. Would have brought her home on Friday if it weren't for the red tape. We will soon have two kittens. :)