A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

Cool Multiplication technique for large numbers that uses a simple grid on paper. If only I had known about this technique years ago! :mad:

lol

From Comic Con. Reposted from Thread for Random Musings' date=' because it amuses me so. [/quote']

Nice. Lead me to this little presentation for google by Neil Gaiman, which I found interesting:

'Course, most of my friends and I are basically just thralls of Gaiman, so admittedly I'm not very objective. Didn't like "Mirror Mask" all that much, unfortunately.

Ah... and here's a link to John Coulthart's version of tarot cards mentioned in Gaiman's little google thing. Could only find the major arcana: http://www.johncoulthart.com/pantechnicon/tarot.html

The little guy doesn't look too happy' date=' but
is too cute not to pass on! ^ v ^

Iread the info and then watched several other videos. That's the way they play. If they were pissed they would have bit faster than they could have moved their hands.

If you read through those comments, I guarantee you'll be shaking your head in no time flat. I love the amount of "experts" who chime in and the horrible spelling and grammar comments he left up as "examples". People... :rolleyes: