A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

Remember Jake Shimabukuro and his unholy awesome cover of "While my guitar gently weeps" on the ukelele? The guy who made you decide the ukelele was a real instument?

Well here's a few things he threw together himself.

Let's Dance:

Dragon:

Orange World:

How fast can he go????

For a tiny brief horrific moment, I entertained the notion that this might be for real; some late night cable access channel thing. Then I saw the adult swim logo, and it was all okay. I could breathe again, and I knew that Satan had not made a love child in a mind blasting menage a tois with H.P. Lovecraft's corpse and Clive Barker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQPEHnxW2_A

It's the late night programming block for Cartoon Network. The idea is that it's adults only' date=' so all kids out of the pool. Hence, Adult Swim.[/quote']

It really means that is when they play their stupidest programs.

I'm a bit amazed that I haven't seen any Line Rider videos in here. Maybe it has its own thread somewhere. My wife discovered Line Rider while subbing at a high school. Apparently all the kids were playing it on the computers during their break time. Here is one of the more incredible ones I've seen.