A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

Good fun! Too bad they didn't shoot it like an 80's video. I hate the current method of jumping all over the place in videos.

Thanks! The guy is a really amazing DJ. His fades in his mash-ups are just art. I was listening to them over the weekend and my Opera trained girlfriend kept bouncing along and murmuring "ooo, nice transition!" and "Hey I never thought of mixing those two!" So I'm hoping it's not just me that thinks this guy is "Teh bomb diggety" as the young folx say. ;)

Gymnastics bloopers (plus a small unrelated montage in the center, apparently for the 'Kristina' to whom the video is dedicated). Suffice to say, many of these are painful to watch.

Ouch!

My cat found the whirling, spinning figures fascinating, by the way, and stuck her face right up against the monitor.

So... uh... who caught the last episode of Xavier: Renegade Angel... "Weapons Grade Life?"

NOT WORK/KID FRIENDLY!

Xavier comes to the rescue of a curious youngster who gets over his heart trying to impress his father. Things nearly blow-up in their faces, but Xavier imployes some quick thinking and tasty treats to avert catastrophy.

:rofl:

Gymnastics bloopers (plus a small unrelated montage in the center, apparently for the 'Kristina' to whom the video is dedicated). Suffice to say, many of these are painful to watch.

I saw several sprained ankles and maybe a couple of broken ones. Not to mention the number of strained backs.

I saw several sprained ankles and maybe a couple of broken ones. Not to mention the number of strained backs.

Most likely, yeah. I must admit, though, I was impressed by the guy who bounced off that flexible bar thingie before hitting the mat ...

Oh, by the way, it's driving me nuts. What is the music used in the first half of this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvo-g_JvURI

(it's a lot like the first Spaz Cats one, with a lot of repeat footage, but some interesting new stuff too. I just can't remember that bloody song!)

Most likely, yeah. I must admit, though, I was impressed by the guy who bounced off that flexible bar thingie before hitting the mat ...

Oh, by the way, it's driving me nuts. What is the music used in the first half of this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvo-g_JvURI

(it's a lot like the first Spaz Cats one, with a lot of repeat footage, but some interesting new stuff too. I just can't remember that bloody song!)

Hawaii 5-0 theme.