A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Oh Dear Fates!  Of all the-- !

Dude!  "Many of us blah blah blah in the days of wall-mounted home phones."

I hate to break it to you, but I remember when houses were built with special recessed areas in the wall actually called "phone alcoves" specifically to house the thirteen-pound beast that kept you in touch with the word, and,when a phone jack looked like a headphone jack (and I will not,be taking question about what happens after you notice this and own headphones).

I remember when not eberyone had a telephone!  Our house was a house with no phone!

Who is this guy trying to make feel old?  Thirty-something's?  Forty-somethings?  You are going to have to go back further than that to touch me, Buddy.

Amateur.

3 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

I hate to break it to you, but I remember when houses were built with special recessed areas in the wall actually called "phone alcoves" specifically to house the thirteen-pound beast that kept you in touch with the word, and,when a phone jack looked like a headphone jack (and I will not,be taking question about what happens after you notice this and own headphones).

I remember when not eberyone had a telephone!  Our house was a house with no phone!

I just bought a wall mounted phone.  

14 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

Who is this guy trying to make feel old?  Thirty-something's?  Forty-somethings?  You are going to have to go back further than that to touch me, Buddy.

Amateur.

You make me long for a more civilized and genteel era,  my fellow curmudgeon.  ;)

18 hours ago, Clonus said:

I just bought a wall mounted phone.  

I remember one day when my kids were small (like, preschool age), and I was looking for our cordless phone handset.  My oldest said, "They should invent a phone that's connected to the wall by a cord, so you can't lose it."  She was totally serious.  I just smiled and said, "yeah, that's a good idea."