Jokes

Dust Raven

. . .

The other week I was seeing two girls at once. Neither had a clue about the other. One was a lovely brunette named Lorraine, another was a gorgeous Chinese girl named Clair Lee.

It was destroying my life, I couldn't chose one. I loved them both equally. Then, Lorraine ruined everything by running away and joining the army.

Oh, well. I can see Clair Lee now Lorraine has gone.

Re: . . .

The other week I was seeing two girls at once. Neither had a clue about the other. One was a lovely brunette named Lorraine, another was a gorgeous Chinese girl named Clair Lee.

It was destroying my life, I couldn't chose one. I loved them both equally. Then, Lorraine ruined everything by running away and joining the army.

Oh, well. I can see Clair Lee now Lorraine has gone.

I heard this song about two minutes before I read this.

Re: Jokes

1. A bricklayer was commissioned to build a wall and was given 100 bricks. He was told to use all the bricks. So he came up with a design, but he noticed it only required 99 bricks. He went back to the drawing board and came up with another pattern. It also needed only 99 bricks. After several tries, all of which resulted in needing only 99 bricks, the bricklayer became frustrated. He sat down and thought about it. Then, inspiration came! He went back to his original design and used 99 bricks. What did he do with the last one?

He threw it away.

2. The flight only had two passengers: a woman with a noisy poodle, and a man smoking a cigar. The cigar smoke bothered the woman. She asked the man if he could throw the cigar out the window. He replied he would if she threw her noisy dog out the window as well.

"I couldn't do that," said the woman. "I love my little dog!"

"And I love my cigar," replied the man, and he kept on smoking.

After a while, the woman couldn't stand it any longer and agreed to let go of the dog if the man would throw out the cigar. On the count of three, the man threw his cigar away, and the woman threw the poodle away.

The plane landed, and the man and the woman disembarked. The poodle, miraculously unharmed, ran toward the woman. Guess what it had in its mouth?

No, it wasn't the man's cigar...

It was the brick that got thrown away in my last joke!

1. A bricklayer was commissioned to build a wall and was given 100 bricks. He was told to use all the bricks. So he came up with a design, but he noticed it only required 99 bricks. He went back to the drawing board and came up with another pattern. It also needed only 99 bricks. After several tries, all of which resulted in needing only 99 bricks, the bricklayer became frustrated. He sat down and thought about it. Then, inspiration came! He went back to his original design and used 99 bricks. What did he do with the last one?

He threw it away.

2. The flight only had two passengers: a woman with a noisy poodle, and a man smoking a cigar. The cigar smoke bothered the woman. She asked the man if he could throw the cigar out the window. He replied he would if she threw her noisy dog out the window as well.

"I couldn't do that," said the woman. "I love my little dog!"

"And I love my cigar," replied the man, and he kept on smoking.

After a while, the woman couldn't stand it any longer and agreed to let go of the dog if the man would throw out the cigar. On the count of three, the man threw his cigar away, and the woman threw the poodle away.

The plane landed, and the man and the woman disembarked. The poodle, miraculously unharmed, ran toward the woman. Guess what it had in its mouth?

No, it wasn't the man's cigar...

It was the brick that got thrown away in my last joke!

Okay, first of all...GROAN!

Second

Well, I guess that last brick did get used...as the punchline of the second joke.

Warning: Bar jokes.

A psychic, a ninja and a vampire walk into a bar.

You'd think out of them would have seen it coming.

Superman walks through a bar.

And gets sued for destruction of property.

Batman walks into a bar.

"I don't. do. jokes."

Spider-man swings into a bar.

Give him a break. He's only been web-swinging a week.

Hulk walks into a bar.

And orders a beer.

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen. 'Careful,' he said, 'CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the! Salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!' The wife stared at him. 'What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?' The husband calmly replied, 'I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.'

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly' date=' her husband burst into the kitchen. 'Careful,' he said, 'CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the! Salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!' The wife stared at him. 'What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?' The husband calmly replied, 'I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.'[/quote']

I'm tempted to do this in real life, but there are too many knives in the kitchen.

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly' date=' her husband burst into the kitchen. 'Careful,' he said, 'CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the! Salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!' The wife stared at him. 'What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?' The husband calmly replied, 'I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.'[/quote']

Reminds me of this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38337[/ATTACH]