Jokes

Dust Raven

Scientist: "I'd like to introduce you to my new robot."

Me: "Wow, that's cool."

Scientist: "He has limited functionality. He can't express emotions or hold a meaningful conversation."

Me: "That's okay, I..."

Scientist: "I was talking to the robot." 

Back in the old Soviet Union, if you wanted a car you would have to order it several years in advance and pay cash up front. 

So having gathered his money for a long time, a man goes in one day to buy a car. He puts the money down and the clerk says, "Very good comrade. You will receive your car 5 years from today.'

The man asks, "In the morning or the afternoon?" 

The clerk says, "It's 5 years from today what difference does it make?"

The man says, "Well, the plumber is coming in the morning."

A man and his wife were in a terrible car crash. Both survived, but the man's face was badly burned. He needed a skin graft, but the doctor told him they couldn't graft any of the skin from his own body because he was too skinny. His wife offered to donate some of her own skin, but the only skin the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from her buttocks.

The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one where the skin graft came from. They requested that the doctor also never tell anyone, and the doctor agreed. The doctor performed the procedure, and it was a surprising success.

After the surgery, everyone was amazed at the man's new face. He looked more handsome than he ever had before. All of his friends and family went on and on about how young and attractive he looked.

One day he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with emotion at what she had done for him. He said, "Sweetheart, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate your sacrifice. You've changed my life. How can I ever repay you?"

She smiled sweetly and said, "My darling, I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek."

6 minutes ago, Bazza said:

“Can I ask you a question?” 
“You just have.”

I use this one. All. The. Time.

11 minutes ago, Bazza said:

“Can I go to the toilet?” 
“I don’t know, can you?”

"Mr. P, can I go to the bathroom?"

"That's between you and your doctor. I don't get involved."