Jokes

Dust Raven

A man is drinking in a bar when he realizes that it's 1:30 in the morning. "Crap," he says, "I'd better get home before my wife kills me."

So he gets up off his stool and immediately falls to the ground.

"Wow," he says, "I'd better sober up. Bartender, I need coffee. Lots of it."

He spends the next half hour drinking coffee and decides to try again. Once again, he falls to the ground.

At this point the bar is closing, so he has no choice but to crawl all the way home. He finally makes it, gets in the house, and crawls in bed next to his wife.

The next morning his wife wakes him up and asks, "So, did you have a nice time at the bar?"

"Yeah," the man says, thinking she'd been sound asleep when he got back. "I just had a couple of drinks and then came straight home."

"Oh, I'll bet you did," she says.

"Why," he asks nervously. "What are you talking about about?"

"The bar called this morning," she says. "You left your wheelchair there, you dummy."

Q: What's the difference between a chemical engineering major and a marketing major?

A: The chemical engineering major learned how to make things for profit and the benefit of society, while the marketing major had a girlfriend. 

A woman with 7 children, all named Chris, both boys and girls, was interviewed by a TV station as a local interest piece.

Interviewer: "Why did you name all your children Chris?"

Woman: "It's easier that way.  When I want them all to come, I can just yell 'Chris, get over here!'  When its time for bed, I can just say 'Chris, bedtime!'  I only have to say anything once, so its quicker, you know."

Interviewer: "Well, what if you only want to call one of them?  What do you do then?"

Woman: "Oh, that's easy.  I just call them by their last name."

Father: "You should just become a cop."

Daughter: "I don't want to do that."

Father: "Why not? All the guys you chase are criminals and reprobates. You might as well get paid for it."