Jokes

Dust Raven

8 hours ago, Ockham's Spoon said:

So much information can be shared through social media these days, and it has taught me two things.

First, there are incredibly brilliant, clever, creative people out there.

Second, they are vastly outnumbered.

Dude, this is the Joke thread, not the reality thread.

Did you know that koi fish always travel in groups of four? If attacked by predators, the A, B, and C koi fish will swim away in different directions, leaving behind the D koi. 

Frank was at a bar, looking to score, but the pickings seemed slim.  After a few beers though, one older woman was looking pretty good.  They chatted a bit, danced a little, and drank some more.  Frank wouldn't normally be interested in someone who looked like she might be eligible for Social Security checks in the next couple of years, but had just about convinced himself that a mature, experienced woman might be worth a try, when the lady leaned forward and whispered conspiratorially "You ever had a sportman's double?"

"What's that?" asked Frank.

"It's a mother-daughter threesome." she said.  "You interested?"

"Heck yeah!" Frank said, hardly believing his luck.

They drove back to the lady's place, where she led him to the bedroom.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back." she said smiling slyly.

Frank took off his clothes and climbed into the bed, imagining the possibilities when he heard the lady yelling up the stairs, "Hey Momma, you still awake?"

So there was this weird smell in my classroom this morning. It bugged me all day long, because I couldn't quite place the scent. But just as fourth period ended, I finally figured out what it was: Teen Spirit.

Now I feel stupid. And contagious.

I stopped by the tobacconist this afternoon, only to discover that the shop had been replaced by a haberdashery.

Clothes, but no cigar. 

Edited by Pariah