Order of the Stick

Rapier

Re: Order of the Stick

Well' date=' the site says 3 updates a week on no set schedule... so if he did a ton in one week, then no reason that we should just expect that burst to just keep going.[/quote']

I don't think anyone expected the burst to keep on (Though we could hope). However, He went from that burst to missing all three the next week and has had health problems in the past, so I got a bit worried for him.

Is this Mark of Justice that Belkar has supposed to eventually be lethal' date=' or just be really bad to teach him a lesson?[/quote']

IIRC

It is supposed to make him sicker and sicker until he's essentially too weak/sick to harm ANYTHING

And it looks like he might already be there.

Yep. The thing is' date=' I can't imagine OOTS [b']without[/b] Belkar (referring to the oracle's last prophecy).

I have seen some theorizing that perhaps...

Belkar will become Undead, thus getting around the 'breathing' need, and ending up working for team evil

I have seen some theorizing that perhaps...

Belkar will become Undead, thus getting around the 'breathing' need, and ending up working for team evil

Ehhhh... maybe. But he still won't be the counterpoint to the heroes he has been in the past with his witty banter/sarcasm.

Perhaps the "Belkar" personality was that of a possessing ghost. Technically, while possessing a living host body, he "breathes". But after being found out and exorcised & destroyed, won't ever have that opportunity again.