Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Just found about this whole thread a couple of days ago from a very helpful gamer. Whee!

Have a question for Storn, and please forgive me if it's accidentally rude.

I agree with your reasons for only posting color pics, and that the commission price would be the same for anyone wanting B&W line art.

However, I'm wondering about something a little odder.

I gather from older messages that you start by drawing the line art, and then add color. What would you charge if I wanted the line-art from some of your *existing* pieces, for my personal & gaming group use rather than public posting?

For example--and I'm making this one up--if I couldn't live without your existing picture of Col. Blinky, but my campaign required that I hand-color him for an exact match to Lord Tentacle's waistcoat, would you be willing to send me a pic of just the line art, and for what price?

--Darth Nonie, not yet iconated

For those of you having problems reaching the page, let me describe it.

The unreachable final page of Storn's Thread contains his ephemerally beautiful rendering of the ultimate depiction of supreme enlightenment through the stunning victory of the most positive virtues over the most bitterly treacherous evil in the face of overwhelming adversity.

On a blue background, with little surprise details.

And she's practically naked.

For those of you having problems reaching the page, let me describe it.

The unreachable final page of Storn's Thread contains his ephemerally beautiful rendering of the ultimate depiction of supreme enlightenment through the stunning victory of the most positive virtues over the most bitterly treacherous evil in the face of overwhelming adversity.

On a blue background, with little surprise details.

And she's practically naked.

funny-pictures-2001-cat.jpg

Here is a villainess for B's Champions game. Kinda like the slinkyness of this one.

I'm the enigmatic "B" who commissioned Lady Dread. She is the central villainess/anti-hero/tragic figure of a game I run called FF ALT, which is an alternate version of the Fantastic Four. (completely original characters, with powers & personalities designed by the players)

This is Arianne von Drede (say it just like 'Dread') who is the story's Dr. Doom, as I'm certain you can guess. When I first sat down to plot out the game, the concept of a female Von Doom was overpowering and irresistable. (I have a liking for iconic, female power figures, what can I say. I'm sure I'm alone in that. :D)

Storn did a first rate job nailing this persona, (er, no pun intended...) and I was very pleased with the result. Chalk up another happy customer!

I'm the enigmatic "B" who commissioned Lady Dread. She is the central villainess/anti-hero/tragic figure of a game I run called FF ALT, which is an alternate version of the Fantastic Four. (completely original characters, with powers & personalities designed by the players)

This is Arianne von Drede (say it just like 'Dread') who is the story's Dr. Doom, as I'm certain you can guess. When I first sat down to plot out the game, the concept of a female Von Doom was overpowering and irresistable. (I have a liking for iconic, female power figures, what can I say. I'm sure I'm alone in that. :D)

Storn did a first rate job nailing this persona, (er, no pun intended...) and I was very pleased with the result. Chalk up another happy customer!

Northstar, which one is that? I could've sworn that I saw it ...

"A local friend, for some reason I still don't know, wanted a picture of a Shark/Chicken/with one Dog leg.... and well... here you have the Sharkogken!!!

sharkogkin72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

I saw this video on YouTube, and had flashbacks to this image. :eek: