Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

"Super is as Super does!"

"Life is like a big box of multipower slots. One probably has the right ability, but lacks the active points to pull it off in time...."

Move over Death Tribble... there is a new oddball requester on the loose!!!!

A local friend, for some reason I still don't know, wanted a picture of a Shark/Chicken/with one Dog leg.... and well... here you have the Sharkogken!!!

sharkogkin72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

"Life is like a big box of multipower slots. One probably has the right ability, but lacks the active points to pull it off in time...."

A local friend, for some reason I still don't know, wanted a picture of a Shark/Chicken/with one Dog leg.... and well... here you have the Sharkogken!!!

sharkogkin72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

I started to write this up, but my Hero Designer melted.

And it's all white meat with no bones!

I am actually itching to write this up, if only to see the expressions on my players faces when it is sprung on them :D

Sharkogken: This is what happens when commercial ocean dumping runs unchecked. For years the US government disposed of toxic chemicals, the abortive results of supersoldier programs and Radioactives miles off the Western seaboard. Uncle Sam trusting in the ocean depths to keep rusted and poorly maintained vessels safely contained and most importantly out of the public domain. Tests with Dolphins as mine detectors had been succesfull....more clandestine operations with Mako sharks operating against enemy frogmen had not been so- and thus the project was quietly shelved, all evidence given over to the sea.

20 years on and Sharkogken is born. I am thinking sonic powers 'Cock-a-doodle-BOOM'.

Now all i need is a plot hook...guess whats turned up in the Thames, snatching unwary tourists, wreaking havoc with naval equipment and setting up destructive resonances in Londons ancient bridges and waterside architecture- More than one private collector has expressed an interest and the Thames is awash with men in small boats demonstrating the pioneering spirit that built the Empire, on the other hand enviromental health ministers and the police are on sight to kill this menace- all in all Sharkogen isnt going hungry. Whatever will our heroes do?

.....What? You thought i wasnt serious :sneaky:

sharkogkin72.jpg

Oh.

So I have to outdo that do I ?

well the next one won't but we will see about this in the New Year.