Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

So' date=' is she an elf who dreamed she was a gold dragon, or a gold dragon who dreams she is an elf?[/quote']

What do you think?

Doesn't matter what I think. I know the background a bit. But I don't think that matters. What matters is you are asking the question. I'm not going to answer it... that is what picking up the book gets you.

I've done my job. You are intrigued enough to ask the question.

So' date=' is she an elf who dreamed she was a gold dragon, or a gold dragon who dreams she is an elf?[/quote']

She is not an elf. She is a rare sub-form of Dryad. Instead of bonding with a tree, these bond with highly magical creatures -- like Dragons. The dragon permits it because the Dryad works to protect the dragon during it's sometimes centuries-long slumber.

She is not an elf. She is a rare sub-form of Dryad. Instead of bonding with a tree' date=' these bond with highly magical creatures -- like Dragons. The dragon permits it because the Dryad works to protect the dragon during it's sometimes centuries-long slumber.[/quote']

GM for me?

Brilliant idea.

Ohm's Law: I=V/R. For some strange reason, I stands for Amps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohm%27s_law

Nice work, Storn. Very foreboding.

EDIT: After all, it's the Amperage that kills.

If I remember right, and it has been awhile, you solve for L when calculating impedance. But if you put an "L" on his costume, that would just be more confusing.

Ohm's Law: I=V/R. For some strange reason' date=' I stands for Amps.[/quote']

Actually, it stands for current, which is measured in amperes, called "amps" for short.

Impedance is a different matter; it's the opposition to the flow of an electric current. With a non-varying direct current, impedance = resistance. With a varying and/or alternating current, there are other possible oppositions to the flow of said current, and impedance =/= resistance. But let's not go into the messy details. :winkgrin:

EDIT: After all' date=' it's the Amperage that kills.[/quote']

I thought it was the sudden stop at the end. :doi:

Actually' date=' it stands for current, which is measured in amperes, called "amps" for short.[/quote']

True, but that just raises the same question.

V = Volts

R = Resistance

I = Iurrent? ;)

I thought it was the sudden stop at the end. :doi:

It is. One is just Bodily Motion, the other is Cardiac Motion. :D