Genre-crossover nightmares

AdamLeisemann

On 5/20/2015 at 4:31 PM, Burrito Boy said:

Speaking of which, I'm not sure if this was already done but...

Fifty Shades of the Colour Out of Space

I.....I can't write that....

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary stood in the middle of the Room of Pain gazing curiously about at implements and equipment it had no hope of understanding, disturbed neither by the evidences of a deviant Human sexuality - for all Human sexuality was equally alien to it - nor by the fact that most of the room was various shades of a color that somehow lay at an angle to the normal straight line of the visible spectrum. "Of course you can write it" said the beast, "The question is, can you write it without a palindromedary to help you?" Then it casually walked away, leaving the door mercifully open...nothing is keeping me here. I can't stay here. Why am I still here, turning about, my eyes constantly skittering away from objects I cannot bear to see both because of their implicit threatening purposes and because my mind rejects the very existence of that...that....colour....