Make Your Own Motivational Poster

Susano

Re: Make Your Own Motivational Poster

actually' date=' as allayered drink, the bottom third is probably not alcoholic[/quote']

How do you layer a liquid, anyway? Wouldn't they blend instead?

That said, there is a notorious drink calle a "pousee cafe" (sp) that is referred to as "a rainbow that will knock you on your ***". being a non-drinker even before my conversion, I can't understand why anyone would consume such a thing.

That said, there is a notorious drink calle a "pousee cafe" (sp) that is referred to as "a rainbow that will knock you on your ***". being a non-drinker even before my conversion, I can't understand why anyone would consume such a thing.

Pour additional layers in over the back of a spoon so that they don't break the surface tension of the lower layers.

Density helps. As does letting the liquids sit long enough to settle out.

Just found this one online.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35136[/ATTACH]

Ok, my wife, who is Irish by ancestry, saw that and asked, "What is that?" I started to explain about it being a drink that looks like the Irish flag, and she said, "Yeah, I get that, I want to know what that drink is so I can make it!"

So...anyone know what that drink is? :)

EDIT: Never mind, apparently her question was specifically about the clear middle layer. I guess she did know of a drink called an Irish Flag, but the one she's familiar with has a white middle layer of Irish Cream.

Ok, my wife, who is Irish by ancestry, saw that and asked, "What is that?" I started to explain about it being a drink that looks like the Irish flag, and she said, "Yeah, I get that, I want to know what that drink is so I can make it!"

So...anyone know what that drink is? :)

EDIT: Never mind, apparently her question was specifically about the clear middle layer. I guess she did know of a drink called an Irish Flag, but the one she's familiar with has a white middle layer of Irish Cream.

Peppermint Schnapps from what I can guess. Bottom is Creme De Menthe was how I was looking stuff up. So the top is an Orange Liquor (Grand Marnier)?

• 2 weeks later...