WWYCD: It's time for the Megaman KidZ Show!

Enforcer84

A group of fresh-faced television execs have come to you're hero about making a children's cartoon show based off of your exploits. The shows are wholesome, tremendously well writen, funny, and all in all, look to be sure fire hits.

One problem. Though they don't seem to be trying to do so, you're hero comes across as negative, perhaps in one episode he's an obmoxious bully, or a boring wannabe parent, or dumb as a box of hammers.

They really want you're imput but you feel if you tell them what you really think it will crush them. And that could be worse for you.

And what about the kids?

:D

Re: WWYCD: It's time for the Megaman KidZ Show!

Microman II: "Certainly. I can see no problem with it."

And then, hijinks ensue, as Microman totally misinterprets things and has a lot of convenient boughts of naivete. And in the end, you can't be *totally* sure it wasn't deliberate. ;)

Hermes: "Why do you want to do a TV show on me? I have barely any public exploits. For that matter, how did you hear of me?"

Refuses, and is suspicious that this is somehow a Seven Thunders plot.

Agent Spencer: "*sigh* The Syndicate is behind you, right? I already told them, I'm sorry those werewolves trashed their boardroom. I didn't even know they had a boardroom in that building."

Style - "I'd rather you didn't, thanks." Then scans the auras of everyone involved, suspecting that DEMON or PSI are behind this.

Flesh Gordon - "A kid's show? Groovy. You need plots? Let me tell you about this one time, on the Bikini Pleasure Planet ... What do you mean? Look, kids love the beach, and the Adventure of Queen Klitora's Debauch-A-Tron is just the kind of story every young lad would love to hear. Still no? Well, there was the Adventure of the Unexpectedly Large ... look, this is my life, here. You've got to work with me. OK, this one time I fought Viperia. Yes, that Viperia. A fine, fine lady. Anyway, she was wearing this green micro-mini bikini, top and bottom connected with a kind of string web. Incredible body. The girl had more curves than she knew what to do with. I had to stop and take some pictures; I've got them around here somewhere. You could use them for the sow. Where you going?" Man. Why did they leave? Maybe I could talk to my agent about producing something like this myself. Kids these days need a role model.

Bob Tiger (Via telephone):

"Exellent treatment! Love your stuff, baby! I have just a few minor problems with the material you've shown me so far. Before I sign anything I'll need script approval, a conference with the creative staff, and my agent needs to see anything you want me to sign before I'll even look at it. Tell you what: have your people call my people and we'll work out the details. Gotta go!" *Click*

Thunder Rabbit (Also via telephone):

"Yes, I got the package you sent. It looks like a pretty good show. I noticed Chuck Freling directed the episode you sent me. No, I know there weren't any credits. I just recognized his style. No, I wasn't complaining, keep him on. I wanted to know if I could meet him in person? Y'know, get his autograph -- that sort of thing? Hell yeah I'm a fan! I've been watching his work since I was knee-high to a hamster! No, that's just a figure of speech. Yeah, I know I look like a linebacker in a bunny suit. I wanted to ask one other thing. I know you've already got somebody to do my voice, but I was wondering if you could let me do some scratch work some time? Okay, If ya gotta go then." *Click!*

Tao: Couldn't care less

Eve: She is a kid and she's too cute to be boring. :)

Velocity would be ticked. She gets enough of the social mistreatment in her secret ID and would tell the exec pointedly that things had to change.

Shidoku: Anyone who comes with the idea of making her life a kid's show need some serious therapy or perhaps jail time

Ivy would be concerned, both as a parent herself and that it might reflect badly on her in her custody hearings. She'd try to be tactful as possible but would insist on some revisions.

Valkeryrie is far to shy to say anything or even agree to a show at all, pointing to her other team mates as much more suitable and heroic. She's just trying to help.

Jake the Troll - "This Totally Rocks!!! Can I do the "Knowing is Half the Battle" live-action shots at the end?" His parents would be the ones to have concerns about his media image, and they may nix the project based on that. They're not worried about crushing the hopes and dreams of a couple of producers if it means keeping their son from looking like an idiot on international television.

Icon - as a teenager, she's a symbol of Argus City, and as such she'd consult with the mayor. She'd think it was OK, but would probably get a bit embarassed, unless it was stuff she actually had done. Thus, the official line would probably be something along the lines of "love the idea, but I don't have enough time to devote to making this show the best it could be. Therefore, I have to regretfully decline." As an adult, she's a Fed, and would probably go along with it, as long as she had strict editorial control.

Shinji Miromoto - "You're not going to make me do gues appearances with the Sakura Six, are you?" It would likely end up being an anime series, but Shinji is allergic to all things sentai, and especially anything magical-girl related. (Bad experiences when he was young.) In terms of looking foolish, he's fine with that. Humility is part of the Path, after all.

Jack "Crash" Parker: Would say "That's a great idea!". Decline and leave. He would then use his vast wealth to produce his own wholesome and action-packed saturday morning cartoon. Hire the right people to get it on the air and keep full script aproval rights.

While he's at it he might as well start a line of tee shirts and lunch boxes. Don't forget the breakfast cereal!

No one would write Uncle Slam as dumb or cruel; He's an American icon. The public would get up in arms about it.

Anthem would only complain about the "cruel" part. She'd mind the "dumb" part, but she'd live with it. If it helps kids, she can deal with some hero thinking she's dumb. Besides, it might give her an edge against villains.

Flying Kittens (after a couple of days of telephone tag):

"This looks great. Our classmates will definately want to watch this. Our adult friends, on the other hand, has some problems with how the show's heroes are portrayed. Something about we're not dumb bullies? They want to talk to 'your guys' before we'd be allowed to OK this."

Luna Moth (as soon as they manage to contact her):

"Are you guys crazy? I AM not a hero!! And I would NEVER act like that, even if I was! Who did you get to write this - the high school drama club or the IHA? I can not, in all honesty, give you approval to use my persona like this.

"If you do go through with this anyways, then you'd better know that I am a thief, a phantom thief, to be precise. I am not dumb, as I have to plan the robbery and my escape, knowing that the police will be there. I take get pains to ensure that no one gets hurt during one of my 'performances', even risking arrest, and my opponents on the force respect that. And finally, I Am Single. No love interests, No secret crushes, And No children of my own, even though I am teaching a few to fly. And I do have several lawyers on standby, that I am not afraid to use." *Click*

Soulbarb: Anyone who would make a kid's show involving her has some serious re-thinking to do. Unless their objective was to frighten all the kids into good behaviour.

Sylph: Is too naive, polite, and well-meaning to object strenuously. At most she might tentatively suggest some changes to the most offensive portions. Fortunately, she will at least have the sense to get someone else to help her deal with the contract issues -- probably Penelope Peterson, who is a semi-retired reporter and shrewd enough to do a much better job of protecting her image than Sylph is.

Firestorm would probably be happy to branch out into kid's shows. One can only do so many B movies. She doesn't mind looking foolish as long as there is a lesson in it for the kids.

Mindflair doesn't do anything exciting kids would be interested in or even understand.

Dragon Jane would feel the same as Firestorm.

*boggles* Vitus in a kid's cartoon? A man who regularly, even without making a big deal of it, drops drug-dealers off the Republican River Bridge head first? Who was not merely unconcerned when his new "elephant prod" spell set a VIPER thug and his literally cardboard armour on fire, but was happily skipping towards the next one when his teammates held him down?

Are they talking to the right guy? must be part of the Storm Lord's revenge... and the Storm Lord is a TEAM MEMBER

Freedom would look at them for a very, very long time, with those about-to-shoot-electricity blue eyes. Then, in a very soft voice, ask, "Are you trying to teach them to be offensive, idiotic bullies?" She'd let them stammer and fumble for a while, then tell them to leave. And if they went ahead with the show, she'd very carefully, very meticulously obliterate their identities -- every scrap of information, money, credit, the whole nine yards. (Being an Omega-class magnetic mutant has its perqs.)

Shu Ching would gently, kindly point out what they're doing, and suggest that if they need someone to be the moron, the bully, the lunk, they should probably look at making up fake villians. After all, 'Jackie Chan Adventures' doesn't have Jackie being that sort of person. And if they went ahead anyhow, well -- that's why the SFPD has a legal fund.