A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Two pictures of the same superheroine:

attachment.php?attachmentid=35540&d=1270914565attachment.php?attachmentid=35541&d=1270914580

Snowflake!

(There's no mask on the second pic because a white domino mask in that app just looked creepy. I figure that by the time Timm started drawing her, the character had given up her Secret Identity. :) )

Puppy feet and crab joints!

I stay away from that app entirely; there's nothing there I can take seriously.

It works sometimes. And I can edit out the crab joints easily enough. The puppy feet are a problem though 99%+ of the time, and if I were talented enough to fix them I wouldn't need to use a character art app in the first place...

"Russians tried to kill me. He will not happen again" is the closest I could get with a translator. Sweet pic' date=' Arc. She looks like the Baroness from GI Joe.[/quote']

Or Molotov Cocktease

What is the fascination with hot redheads in tight leather catsuits? Not that I'm complaining' date=' mind you.[/quote']

I'm not sure what you mean. It's pretty obvious. What is there to get?

And if you're not getting it, are you some kind of robot? Cause we all know the appeal of red-heads in catsuits affects all humans and 99% of all aliens.

Does anyone know if there is a version of this in English?

In the newer version (the one where the drawings have big feet), you can choose between Portuguese and English. Just click on "Idioma" and select the language you want. The original version was only in Portuguese, but you'll understand the terms after playing with it for a while.