A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Swastika Sisters

From Lft to Rgt

Stahlmaid Steel maiden

KampfFight (maybe the name should be Kampfe?)

Krach Noise

Stark Strongly (okay, this is a problem with Babelfish, goinging from strong gets stark, going from stark gets strongly)

Schwanweiß White Swan

Sturmböe

I'm guessing you mean Stormbow, but babel fish gives the translation as Sturmbogen

For Battle it gave me Kampf, for Tumult it gave me Krach, for Strong if gave me Stark (maybe in German they don't distinguish between the two?), and for Storm blast it gave me Sturmböe. I picked the names from a list of valkyrie. Don't ask me which ones.

Okay, so I've finally had a chance to sit down with the new app for a few minutes. It looks pretty clean, and I can remember just enough Portuguese from the first one to remember what I'm doing most of the time. It does seem to run slowly on my old machine. (Time for an upgrade?) And it's a little twitchy on item placement, e.g., I couldn't get the gloves to fit quite right over the hands. Maybe that's because I'm running it on Chrome. I'll try it with Firefox later and see if that helps.

Anyway, here's my first character with the new app. He's a speedster extraordinaire, specializing in move-bys and move-throughs. He also has limited precognitive abilities, correctly able to predict the outcome of a yes-or-no question a full 50% of the time. He is:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37141[/ATTACH]

8-Ball!

(I like the smile! :) )

I got a design idea for a costume. I was pleased with the results, so I started looking at various permutations of the idea. Pretty soon, I had this whole team:

TeamFH.png

In order, they are:

Blue Bow

Strongarm

Rainmaker

Hammersmith

Touchstone

Uranium-235

What's their motivation? Heroes? Villains? I have no idea. I just make the costumes. :D

morrigan.png

Morrigan and Dornoch

Morrigan is a direct descendant of Morgan Le Fay, and like her anscestor she too is a powerful witch. Dornoch is her familiar, an overweight black cat who talks with a Scottish accent.