What is Your Inner Character?

The Main Man

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: What is Your Inner Character?

I got Lawful good Elven ranger. Works for me.

The last test of this nature I took gave me Neutral Good Elven Ranger/Bard - you can find it here:

http://twinrose.net/dandchar.php

More detailed questions, but much easier to "cheat" on.

I think I like that survey better, with the non-cheating zen answering of questions as a caveat.

I got Lawful Good Halfling Fighter.

That's not the cool part though...I like how it shows your individual scores. I got very strong tendency to Law and Good, Human and Half-elf coming in somewhat behind Halfling, and with Ranger, Barbarian, and Bard coming in close behind Fighter.

I think I like that survey better, with the non-cheating zen answering of questions as a caveat.

I got Lawful Good Halfling Fighter.

That's not the cool part though...I like how it shows your individual scores. I got very strong tendency to Law and Good, Human and Half-elf coming in somewhat behind Halfling, and with Ranger, Barbarian, and Bard coming in close behind Fighter.

I liked the detail part to.

Chaotic Good Half-Elf Bard

Bard squeaked a bit past Monk. I think it interesting that I got a -2 on Paladin and -4 on thief.

The second one is better:

You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Fighter

Alignment:

Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:

Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:

Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Law and Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)

Neutral - XXXXX (5)

Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good and Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Neutral - XXXX (4)

Evil ---- (-2)

Race:

Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Half-Elf - XXXXXXX (7)

Elf ------ XXXXXXXXX (9)

Gnome ---- XXXXX (5)

Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)

Dwarf ---- XX (2)

Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:

Fighter -- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Barbarian -XXXXXXXX (8)

Ranger --- XXX (3)

Monk ----- X (1)

Paladin -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Cleric --- X (1)

Mage ----- (-3)

Druid ---- XXXXXX (6)

Thief ---- (-8)

Bard ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)

True Neutral Half-Elf Bard

Alignment:

True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:

Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:

Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Law and Chaos:

Law ----- (0)

Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)

Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good and Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXX (6)

Neutral - XXXXXX (6)

Evil ---- (-1)

Race:

Human ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Gnome ---- XXXXX (5)

Halfling - XXXX (4)

Dwarf ---- (-2)

Half-Orc - XXX (3)

Class:

Fighter -- XX (2)

Barbarian -XXXXX (5)

Ranger --- XXXXXX (6)

Monk ----- XXXXXX (6)

Paladin -- XXX (3)

Cleric --- XXXX (4)

Mage ----- (0)

Druid ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Thief ---- X (1)

Bard ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Taking the other test, I got ... Human Chaotic Good Bard. Weird, because I absolutely loathe the bard and have never been remotely interested in playing one.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Law and Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXX (5)

Neutral - XXXX (4)

Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Good and Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Neutral - (0)

Evil ---- X (1)

Race:

Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)

Elf ------ XX (2)

Gnome ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Halfling - XXXX (4)

Dwarf ---- XXX (3)

Half-Orc - XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Class:

Fighter -- XXXXX (5)

Barbarian - (-1)

Ranger --- (-4)

Monk ----- XXXXX (5)

Paladin -- XX (2)

Cleric --- X (1)

Mage ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Druid ---- (-2)

Thief ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Bard ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

You're just in bard denial. Be yourself' date=' man. The hills are alive with the sound of music![/quote']

That's actually what I hate about it. Well before Order of the Stick, I thought the idea of someone using music to make magic was, well, to use a politer term, 'fruity'.

That's actually what I hate about it. Well before Order of the Stick' date=' I thought the idea of someone using music to make magic was, well, to use a politer term, 'fruity'.[/quote']

I suppose it depends on how it's presented. Vainamoinen seemed to pull off magic songs pretty well. Order of the Stick goes for maximum cheese. For that matter, the terms "incantation" and "enchantment" are etymologically related to the Latin for "to sing".

I suppose it depends on how it's presented. Vainamoinen seemed to pull off magic songs pretty well. Order of the Stick goes for maximum cheese. For that matter' date=' the terms "incantation" and "enchantment" are etymologically related to the Latin for "to sing".[/quote']

I have no idea who you're talking about ... the whole 'magic of music' thing just rubs me the wrong way. I did notice, a while back, that the bard has some good 'tactical' style spells like Phantom Threat (target thinks he's flanked) and Critical Strike, so I might someday do a bard without being a Bard, as it were. Especially if I can find a subsitute for bardic music.

Chaotic Good Half-Elf Monk-Wizard

I kinda think of myself as Chaotic Good, at least that's what I hope I am. I'd definitely be a wizard if I could but I don't know about the monk bit. I have nothing against Elves and always felt a bit of an outsider so I guess the half-breed thing works.

I have no idea who you're talking about ... the whole 'magic of music' thing just rubs me the wrong way. I did notice' date=' a while back, that the bard has some good 'tactical' style spells like Phantom Threat (target thinks he's flanked) and Critical Strike, so I might someday do a bard without being a Bard, as it were. Especially if I can find a subsitute for bardic music.[/quote']

I know what you mean. I love bard's ... but not a single one I've ever played could cast spells. One of them had an aversion to the whole idea of it.

Really, thanks to Hero I can Bard's as *I* envision them.