Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

Q: Are Hell's Bells across the sky again?

A: Magneto Maximus

Q) Nice chops man, what's the name of your band?

A) They answered my questions with questions, And set me to stand on the brink. Where the sun and the moon were as brothers, And all that was left was to think.

A) They answered my questions with questions, And set me to stand on the brink. Where the sun and the moon were as brothers, And all that was left was to think.

Q: Why are you just standing here on this cliff-top watching the eclipse?

A: I'd do it again if they let me.

A: Did you take my car keys ?

Q: This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen: it looks like an alien vibrating sex toy with little twisted metal flanges sticking out all over. Ever see anything like this before?

A: That's what it takes to get a tribble to stop answering questions with more questions.

Q: This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen: it looks like an alien vibrating sex toy with little twisted metal flanges sticking out all over. Ever see anything like this before?

A: That's what it takes to get a tribble to stop answering questions with more questions.

Q: Why did you send Gillian Anderson clad in a skintight purple catsuit over to see Death Tribble ?

A: Are you afraid ?

A) Come on' date=' how often do I get to do a grammar joke? I had to take that chance![/quote']

Q: It really wasn't good taste to tell obscene limericks has his grandmother's funeral, especially about her. Couldn't you at least apologize?

A: They overcharged me for the bourbon, too.

A: They overcharged me for the bourbon, too.

Q: Let me get this straight. You were in a bar in Texas, trying to get drunk, because of the bad break-up of your last relationship, where she took your car, and you got arrested?

A:You get a free physical.

Q: Let me get this straight. You were in a bar in Texas, trying to get drunk, because of the bad break-up of your last relationship, where she took your car, and you got arrested?

A:You get a free physical.

Q) Why would I give you a Mental?

A) This insanity was brought to you by the letter Cheese.